PDA

View Full Version : placement of lights.

Cj_The_Dj
25-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Hi Guys, I'm starting to get happy with my rig now. on my over head i have the following

Ledj Can---------------------------------------------------Ledj Can
abstract xp3 - abstract xp5 - snow machine - abstract xp5 - abstract xp3

and I'm quite happy with that, but I have a pair of imove 5 witch i dont know where to put them. I've tried them on the over head and i liked it but there no room for my barrels like that and i need to use them (I think),

I have them on the floor at the minute but i dont like them so low. i remember seeing tony Scott have his on speaker stands witch did the job but IMO didnt look the best. so my question is, is there anything i can do, I can't spend a lot as i have all ready spent loads of money on equipment.

thanks agian

Solitaire Events Ltd
25-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Pu them on nice industrial looking cases on the floor...

Why on earth do you have a snow machine as a centre piece? Surely you don't use that every gig?

visualdjmax
25-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Why on earth do you have a snow machine as a centre piece? Surely you don't use that every gig?[/QUOTE]

Come on Darren it's obvious Summer Family Fun Days!!!!

Cj_The_Dj
25-06-2009, 09:36 PM
Pu them on nice industrial looking cases on the floor...

Why on earth do you have a snow machine as a centre piece? Surely you don't use that every gig?

I dont Always use it but i think it looked a bit empty with out it? and i have some good coments on it lol.