PDA

View Full Version : Karaoke Decoder

sxboy
25-07-2009, 08:40 PM
A few weeks ago I bought a video setup which has Numark dvd01, now I have just bought a karaoke decoder from e-bay, so the dvd can play cdg's, but for the life of me I can't get it to work. I have connected it up from the coaxial digital outputs from the dvd player, to the coaxial digital in on the decoder, I have a blue screen on the tv so I know the decoder box is working, but its just not diplaying the graphics on the tv......Help!
Any ideas to get this to work, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Daren

Starlight
26-07-2009, 03:05 PM
A few weeks ago I bought a video setup which has Numark dvd01, now I have just bought a karaoke decoder from e-bay, so the dvd can play cdg's, but for the life of me I can't get it to work. I have connected it up from the coaxial digital outputs from the dvd player, to the coaxial digital in on the decoder, I have a blue screen on the tv so I know the decoder box is working, but its just not diplaying the graphics on the tv......Help!
Any ideas to get this to work, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Daren

Hiya Daren mate,

I'm no expert with this 'application'. However, I do know that www.images2.co.uk (http://www.images2.co.uk) retail these decoders, not sure they sell your model though, but, maybe if you give them a call, they may be able to help and guide you through the process(es)

Hope this helps ;)

Best wishes,

Neil.