PDA

View Full Version : BCD 3000 Problem

notroubleclubber
18-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Im trying to find a way of setting up the bcd3000 so i can connect it to my mixer and control the 2 channels (left deck and right deck) on laptop with 2 channels on my mixer.

Basically i want to leave the cross fader on the bcd3000 in the middle and then control deck 1 and deck 2 volume using my mixer.

However i cant find a way of doing this except by having deck 1 coming from the master output and deck 2 coming out of the headphone socket on the front of the bcd3000. As you can imagine,deck 2 is quite alot quieter than deck 1 as its coming out of the headphone socket.

I want to mix using my bcd but wont be able to unless i can have 2 channels coming out of it.

I was going to use the fader on the bcd and just have the master of the bcd plugged into my aux on my mixer but if i do it this way then i cant get the headphone socket on the bcd to work properly with both decks.I can only listen to one deck or the other, not switch btwn both.

Does anyone know how to do that?

notroubleclubber
19-08-2009, 04:36 PM
UPDATE - I managed to get the headphone socket working so i just have to have the master f the bcd going into my aux channel on my mixer.
I can then cue up and prelisten on both channel on the bcd.