PDA

View Full Version : I'm sure we can do better than this!!

StarZSoundS
22-08-2009, 11:00 AM
You are keeping secrets from me!!

If I used all the suggestions in this area it would still only fill 3 hours....Taking out the big file thats involved.

Do we ll do the same Kidz Parties.....Mummy,Sleeping Lions,Limbo,Musical Chairs etc.

Gonna give you some original ideas....please give me some in return.

Wet Head.(Google search for this product).

Sit 4 adults on a chair.....Russian Roulette with water....one of thems gonna get a soaking!!

Laughing Policeman.

Three kids on stage....Charle Penrose.Play first verse and cut....let the child do the funny laugh...prize for the winner.

McFly.....Ladies and Gentleman appearing live for Victorias birthday....Put your hands together for McFLY....(cue 4 prepared lads with inflatable guitars and cheap and nasty drum).Girls if McFly were in Barnsley you would be screaming.....SCREAM!!

These ideas have come from my own head....loads more.

But want to delve in your head too....Don't be embarassed!!

Tony Scott
22-08-2009, 02:04 PM
Tumbleweed...........................

.................................................. ..............................:D

discomobiledj
22-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Do what????

StarZSoundS
22-08-2009, 04:39 PM
I'm sorry.....I thought forums were to swop ideas and experiences!!

Was there something weird about what I said??

ppentertainments
22-08-2009, 04:54 PM
What your post really is about is -
I am a kids entertainer struggling for ideas, can anyone please help ???

Right or wrong :confused:

StarZSoundS
22-08-2009, 05:03 PM
What your post really is about is -
I am a kids entertainer struggling for ideas, can anyone please help ???

Right or wrong :confused:

Ok if thats the way to do it??

I am a kids entertainer struggling for ideas,can anyone help please??

(This is not strictly true as Kidz Parties are only a quarter of my business.Instead of being forthright in asking for ideas like other posters I thought i'd try to trade a few....don't expect anything for nothing.):Hi there:

ppentertainments
22-08-2009, 05:13 PM
No problem, just you may find it better to be outright instead of beating around the bush :D :D

Here is a good start :
http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=9286

Am sure many other ideas will follow. Off out now for a family meal, but will post a few ideas tomorrow ;)

StarZSoundS
22-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Mr Mayhem is fantastic.....but I already do the Mummy Game and Corners.

I wouldnt do the AAARRRGGHH Game or Tongue Twister.

We have Musical Poses and Runaround in a different form.

My problem is this...we have a large following.The parents are delighted with us cos we totally take the Kids off their hands.We have one woman who has 4 children and we do them all.We have two couples with two children each who have us for all their kids....they are big friends.

Now much as I love the Mummy game ....it does loose some edge when its the fourth time you've seen it this year...and last year...and next year...see what I mean??

So YES....I am a childrens entertainer struggling for ideas......but only as a victim of my own success!!

Tonsk
23-08-2009, 01:21 AM
Try Reach (SClub7) or Jump (Girls Aloud).

I get two / three adult judges and give a prize to the highest Jumper (or reacher), loudest Jump'er (or Reacher) and the best all round Jump'er or Reacher.

Always works..

StarZSoundS
23-08-2009, 07:44 AM
Try Reach (SClub7) or Jump (Girls Aloud).

I get two / three adult judges and give a prize to the highest Jumper (or reacher), loudest Jump'er (or Reacher) and the best all round Jump'er or Reacher.

Always works..

Thats the type of thing Tonsk....thank you.

Simple but effective and ORIGINAL.

Babybob
30-09-2009, 08:46 PM
I've played a game a few times that always goes down a storm......

First....Get 3 or 4 adults to be judges.

Get all the kids on the floor.

Play some music for them to dance to, even the boys must dance so no excuses from them.

Tell them they have to act out what you tell them to be when the music stops....

Stop the music and tell them to be Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, a Horse and Cart (they must double up for that ) and then chuck in that they have to be their Dad or Mum (always very funny with the adults looking on).

The possibilities are endless.

Use your imagination and get the adults to vote off the worst ones or the kids that don't do anything.

It's only as good as your imagination and the kids can be really funny with their impressions.

:)

StarZSoundS
30-09-2009, 09:25 PM
I've played a game a few times that always goes down a storm......

First....Get 3 or 4 adults to be judges.

Get all the kids on the floor.

Play some music for them to dance to, even the boys must dance so no excuses from them.

Tell them they have to act out what you tell them to be when the music stops....

Stop the music and tell them to be Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, a Horse and Cart (they must double up for that ) and then chuck in that they have to be their Dad or Mum (always very funny with the adults looking on).

The possibilities are endless.

Use your imagination and get the adults to vote off the worst ones or the kids that don't do anything.

It's only as good as your imagination and the kids can be really funny with their impressions.

:)

Good Idea.......Thats the sort of things that I was looking for......

How many DJ's on here.....and you can count the number of NEW suggestions on one hand??

Anyone for Musical Chairs.....Pass the Parcel.......good job I have a good imagination.

Thanks Babybob.......good one.

NKR
30-09-2009, 09:33 PM
I am writing them all down. I don't do a lot of kids party, but with a 3 year old I will be soon.

Sorry to be just ripping and not adding.

Corabar Entertainment
30-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Good Idea.......Thats the sort of things that I was looking for......

How many DJ's on here.....and you can count the number of NEW suggestions on one hand??

Anyone for Musical Chairs.....Pass the Parcel.......good job I have a good imagination.

Thanks Babybob.......good one.... and after you asked so nicely, too :cool:

StarZSoundS
30-09-2009, 09:59 PM
... and after you asked so nicely, too :cool:

OK ....Whatever it takes.

Please would it be possible for any DJ's on the forum who participate in Childrens Parties to share their ideas for games with us all on here.Thanks in anticipation.;)