PDA

View Full Version : Lanta RGY 350 laser

shim2a
28-08-2009, 06:07 AM
Hey up peps

any one got one of these lanta lasers and have found the software / cables for it or used it DMX , very nice laser but bit expensive just to run it sound to light

Starlight
29-08-2009, 11:10 PM
Any laser software like Pangolin LD2000PRO, Phoenix etc will be sufficient and as of DMX cables, there is plenty of stage lighting companies that retail them. I'd personally recommend you spending around the 400GBP to get something adequate. Spending the 2 hundred mark, you can bet your bottom dollar that it will be very very basic, you'll be very limited as to what you can achieve. If you look at Pangolin's website > www.pagolin.com, you can do a cross comparison of their laser software packages. They do the LD2000PRO, LD2000 Basic and LD2000 Intro. The main difference between the pro and Intro is that the PRO version offers 3D laser imaging as the others only 2D. This is just 1 of the many different features on these laser software packages, take a look. But if you just want to create your disco name in laser and some basic patterns, then yeah, a cheap laser software package will be ideal. If you want to design custom laser show videos, then I'd personally highly recommend looking at Pangolin :)

Hope this helps!

Neil M.

Edit: Added to reply.

Tom
30-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Web link don't work.

shim2a
06-09-2009, 12:55 AM
HI

thanx for that have found something that may be of use

tar me duck