PDA

View Full Version : My diy website total cost: £0.00 take 2

huma
01-09-2009, 03:42 AM
Hi guys,

check out www.djhuma.tk

This is my second attempt at making my website better. I have taken most of your comments on board. The website is a bit brighter and every page seems to be aligned now. The layout has also changed a little and I've added a bit of content to about me and gallery, ignore downloads and terms & conditions for now.

I would really value your feedback but remember the content is not my main concern, I just want to know what you think about its looks and the navigation of it.

I think the site looks very cool and funky reflective of a party but everyone's opinion is different so lets hear what you have to say.

Thanks in advance

Huma

rob1963
01-09-2009, 08:23 AM
Getting better!

There is still a problem with the navigation buttons. The right of them is so dark that it makes it awkward to read the text.

On the about me page, the first three lines of text have double spaces between the words. These extra spaces need removing.

Hope this helps.

:)

Solitaire Events Ltd
01-09-2009, 09:56 AM
Please don't start another thread each time, but continue with your original one.

huma
01-09-2009, 10:25 AM
@ Rob, thanks for your comments

@ Solitaire, sorry mate i tried to delete the old thread in thread tools but I didn't have the option

huma
09-09-2009, 12:42 PM
Hi guys, i've made many improvements on my old website and would appreciate it if you could have a look again. Remember its still a work in progress and there is a lot of stuff to do

samuelchristian
09-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Huma,

I have to say that it has got a long way to go, I like how you have Youtube videos on there though.

Why have you decided to build your own site instead of paying a pro to do it for you? Is it purely price?