PDA

View Full Version : What's in your wallet? (CD Collection)

Glenski
20-05-2006, 04:19 PM
Okay everyone, just curious to know what cd promo service you all subscribe to?

There are a few out there i know and some of you will sub to maybe just one or quite a few!!!

I've created a poll for this as well (so those of you who sub to more than one, pick the one you would sub to above all the rest).

I've only added UK based promo stuff, so Promo Only will not be polled, also i will only add stuff from the CD Pool which is catered for the mobile jock...

If i've missed any, then feel free to add a reply to this thread and tell us all about it...

Corabar Steve
20-05-2006, 05:49 PM
None anymore

Paul James Promotions
20-05-2006, 06:11 PM
Had Whitedisk for a while, but started doing more Karaoke more than Disco, so they didn't get played.

Wolfie
20-05-2006, 06:17 PM
none..

I do have an account with Mastermix & if i want something i can't get in the stores i will order it.

Have a disco
20-05-2006, 06:38 PM
Im still with white disc and mainly recieve promo's from record companies themselves via download

I use to be with cd pool and have most of my stuff collection wise by dmc and some mastermix

Im more upfront than most mobile dj's but still keep my feet on the ground

bit unfair only able to tick one source though as have used all at one point or another

Glenski
20-05-2006, 11:54 PM
Im still with white disc and mainly recieve promo's from record companies themselves via download

I use to be with cd pool and have most of my stuff collection wise by dmc and some mastermix

Im more upfront than most mobile dj's but still keep my feet on the ground

bit unfair only able to tick one source though as have used all at one point or another

Good to see some comments here and also ref to the above post:

I've created a poll for this as well (so those of you who sub to more than one, pick the one you would sub to above all the rest).

Out of interet then, how many others are on mailing lists from Promo companies or record labels? (by this i mean, how many get sent FREE! promos through the post or via download).

Thanks

Glenn

Corabar Steve
21-05-2006, 01:41 AM
Out of interet then, how many others are on mailing lists from Promo companies or record labels? (by this i mean, how many get sent FREE! promos through the post or via download).
again none anymore, since I stopped doing the rock clubs

Wolfie
21-05-2006, 10:02 AM
i think gone are the days when DJ's got sent free promo's so as a result not many that i see these days sign up to the subscription ones.