PDA

View Full Version : Roll up Banner - Help

sxboy
12-10-2009, 07:45 PM
I know some of you on here have got the roll up type bannners for wedding fars etc. I need some help with the design, well I have done the design and sent it to the printer, but it is the wrong file size and I have no idea how to resize it if some one could do this for me that woul be great, let me know if you can and i will send the design.

Thanks In Advance
Daren

Solitaire Events Ltd
12-10-2009, 07:50 PM
I would get a professional on the job, otherwise you could be very disappointed and waste money.

The artwork needs to be in the correct format, DPI and have the correct amount of 'bleed' I believe the term is.

I would recommend paying someone like Shaun (Elite DJ) to sort it out for you. He's brilliant!

Spirits High
12-10-2009, 07:53 PM
I would get a professional on the job, otherwise you could be very disappointed and waste money.

The artwork needs to be in the correct format, DPI and have the correct amount of 'bleed' I believe the term is.

I would recommend paying someone like Shaun (Elite DJ) to sort it out for you. He's brilliant!

:agree:

And if he's busy give Callum a shout as he did mine for me ;)

sxboy
12-10-2009, 08:13 PM
In "shout" mode CALLUM/SHAUN where are you, let me know if you can help thanks

Daren

Shaun
12-10-2009, 08:48 PM
PM sent.

Shaun
12-10-2009, 08:54 PM
I know some of you on here have got the roll up type bannners for wedding fars etc. I need some help with the design, well I have done the design and sent it to the printer, but it is the wrong file size and I have no idea how to resize it if some one could do this for me that woul be great, let me know if you can and i will send the design.

Thanks In Advance
Daren

I misread your post before I sent you the PM.

Due to the huge filesizes required for the banner, and the limitations of raster designs when trying to enlarge them (i.e. pixelation)....I'd harbour a guess that you'll need to start the design process from the beginning if the design is a great deal smaller than is required by the company.

Send me a PM and I'll see if I can advise you any further.