PDA

View Full Version : Caversham Park

Mayhem 1
20-10-2009, 10:12 AM
Caversham Park School - (Nr, Reading,)

Arrived in Caversham after a 1.5 hour journey which in itself was uneventful in fact there was no dramas at all, makes a change for the M40!!!

The Caretaker (Adrian) came over and let me in via the playground and after a quick chat we both got on with our respected jobs in hand, it was at this point the hirer Sheila came in to see if all was well and after she made me a coffee it was!!!.

The first session for KS1 was a very manic affair with party dances/disco dancing and some seriously silly balloon modelling but there were smiles and laughing all round.

KS1 then went off for their food and drink and it was chill time for me and the Staff/PTA who were scheduled for the next session which was to happen after the 30min break.

At 6:00pm in came KS2 very excited and extremely hyper and I kicked things off with a mixture of disco dancing, because KS2 is much older than KS1, I decided to do a quick game with them - “The Mummy Game“ it was Halloween after all and very fitting.

I would at this point like to thank the two teams who took part in this game:
Year Five team:- Mrs Newbury & Corinne - Year Six team :- Mrs Riley & Rory.

The winning team being Year Five but they were all winners really and very good sports especially the two teachers.

A couple of party dances brought us to not only the end of the session but the end of the evening and WOW!! What an evening.

Returning at Christmas.

Sapphire Disco
20-10-2009, 11:45 AM
My daughter thoroughly enjoyed herself thank you and came home very happy & tired she said all the children had a great time.
Well done & thank you.

Paul

AKA Diamondgeezer

Mayhem 1
20-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Hiya Paul,

Not a problem matey, I did look out for you for a chat!!!

Fantastic event mate, already been told I am to return yet again!!!

markdj60
21-10-2009, 07:13 PM
Hi glad to hear you had a good time and everyone enjoyed it,it makes it all worth while dont it, what did the mummy game intell then? never heard of that one before.

Mayhem 1
22-10-2009, 06:37 AM
Hiya Mark,

Easy Peasy this one buddy!!!

You get voulenteers up and then other people wrap them up in toilet roll!!

The neatest wins