PDA

View Full Version : I'm newish

rjs968
02-06-2006, 06:29 AM
I'm newish joined up a while ago just to try and sell my equipment.

I'm based in Portsmouth, been doing disco's etc as a hobby, but just a bit cheesed off now with it all, tried to put on a few nights playing my own music, but they didnt get off the ground.

Anyway, even if i sell my gear, I'll stick around, still a music lover, and a DJ "at heart"

reemicks disco
02-06-2006, 07:28 AM
Hi rjs, welcome

Wolfie
02-06-2006, 08:58 AM
I'm newish joined up a while ago just to try and sell my equipment.

yep... twice now.

please make some more posts before just trying to flog equipment... and i don't mean more posts for plugging any equipment you are trying to get shut of. if you want to advertise gear for sale try exchange & mart, if you want to chat with other DJ's then this is the place.

soundtracker
02-06-2006, 09:05 AM

Anyway, even if i sell my gear, I'll stick around, still a music lover, and a DJ "at heart"
Come on , give the lad a chance- no need to go on the attack after he explained himself!

Wolfie
02-06-2006, 09:10 AM
3 posts... 2 of which he is selling gear, 1 introduction saying "i tried to sell gear"

Totally justified & a fair cause for moderating.

soundtracker
02-06-2006, 09:17 AM
Yes and a brilliant demonstration to anyone looking in and considering that they want to join how friendly we can be.

Wolfie
02-06-2006, 09:22 AM
Yes and a brilliant demonstration to anyone looking in and considering that they want to join how friendly we can be.

correct.

& also a good demonstration that i'm not prepared to put up with any more crap on this site & that the moderators do their job so that new members don't join up & take the urine.

maybe when our new member has made some more posts other than selling equipment & actually proved he is willing to get involved with the site & not just use the place as a free ads site, thus upsetting people who pay for advertising on the site, then we will review the situation.

soundtracker
02-06-2006, 09:31 AM
Sorry RJS, welcome to the site, most of us are friendly, please enjoy your stay and feel free to use the facilities.

Wolfie
02-06-2006, 09:33 AM
most of us are friendly,

i take it that's a dig. :mad:

please enjoy your stay and feel free to use the facilities.
... but don't take the **** by selling gear in every post.

Corabar Entertainment
02-06-2006, 09:58 AM
Welcome along RJS. Please do feel free to join in on any of the threads :teeth: :teeth:

Corabar Steve
02-06-2006, 10:47 AM
Welcome RJS, please do join in :teeth:

ian8limelight
02-06-2006, 11:41 AM
Welcome RJS.

Solitaire Events Ltd
08-06-2006, 01:47 PM
Welcome RJS, please do join in :teeth:

Ditto.