PDA

View Full Version : White LED Booth & Cloth Needed to hire???

DJ Frankie
19-12-2009, 05:16 PM
Hi Folks

I have a big NYE gig coming up and was looking to hire a booth and and a white LED drape as the theme is based on an Ice theme and though it would be great.
I dont really want to buy one at present as it would be a one of gig for me using the white cloth. Does anyone have one to hire me? I would need it on the 30th until around the 2nd when I would return it.

Frankie

Booche
19-12-2009, 05:33 PM
Think Ben is possibly the guy to ask as i know he has a very nice white star back drop

Cheers Dave :)

Hope this link works lol
http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/member.php?u=14863

jamesh
23-12-2009, 06:35 PM
Can prob hire you a plain white deckstand booth pro.... not sure on logistics and things though that's the only thing but can sort something.

We Can also hire you a white led backdrop but havent got costs on me at the moment... so if you were looking for that i can arrange it for you.

I can also do a white led starcloth front for the deckstand booth pro but not sure it will be back in time for you as not been in the office over december so would have to check on that too.

Drop me a pm with details and budget etc... and i'll see what i an do

Adam_F
23-12-2009, 08:03 PM
Can prob hire you a plain white deckstand booth pro.... not sure on logistics and things though that's the only thing but can sort something.

Well if Frankie is close to Weston, which I think he is, I'm down there from the 30th to the 2nd! ;)