PDA

View Full Version : Slide show.

Excalibur
23-12-2009, 12:49 PM
What program can I use to select and post individual pictures sent as part of a slide show by email? .pps suffix. Microsoft slide show is the only one , but I can't select individual ones out of it to post on here. Thanks chaps.

Penfold42
23-12-2009, 12:55 PM
What program can I use to select and post individual pictures sent as part of a slide show by email? .pps suffix. Microsoft slide show is the only one , but I can't select individual ones out of it to post on here. Thanks chaps.
Bill Gates here...:sj:

What format is the slide show in? :o :) Think power point lets you but, you have to change to single view then ckick on slide and scrap to desktop then open in widows editor and save.

...as said i'm only a good mate of Bill Gates and not PC friendly.....:o :p ;) :D

Excalibur
23-12-2009, 01:00 PM
Bill Gates here...:sj:

What format is the slide show in? :o :) Think power point lets you but, you have to change to single view then ckick on slide and scrap to desktop then open in widows editor and save.

...as said i'm only a good mate of Bill Gates and not PC friendly.....:o :p ;) :D

Thanks. I'll try that. If it's successful, you'll know soon.

Oops, my mistake, it's PP that's the only one that works.

Thanks Tony, by opening PP first, I get all the options IO want. I was doing it wrong way round.

Penfold42
23-12-2009, 01:14 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: ....It worked.....:D

Excalibur
23-12-2009, 01:17 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: ....It worked.....:D

I don't think you're half as amazed as I am. Clever git. :p

Penfold42
23-12-2009, 01:25 PM
I don't think you're half as amazed as I am. Clever git. :p

:lol: