PDA

View Full Version : NADJ Tradeshow AGM

soundtracker
10-01-2010, 09:15 AM
Pinched from NADJ site:

NADJ AGM & Tradeshow 2010
After months of behind-the-scenes planning and research, the details for the NADJ AGM & Tradeshow are now available.

The event will be taking place on Sunday 25th April 2010 at The Barn Function Centre in Gloucestershire (www.thebarnfunctioncentre.co.uk (http://www.thebarnfunctioncentre.co.uk) ). The NADJ has decided to move from the Motorcycle Museum to this purpose built conference and banqueting facility. The Association would like to move the AGM & Tradeshow around the country to appeal to and to appease as many DJs as possible.

Excalibur
10-01-2010, 09:31 AM
Pinched from NADJ site:

NADJ AGM & Tradeshow 2010
After months of behind-the-scenes planning and research, the details for the NADJ AGM & Tradeshow are now available.

The event will be taking place on Sunday 25th April 2010 at The Barn Function Centre in Gloucestershire (www.thebarnfunctioncentre.co.uk). The NADJ has decided to move from the Motorcycle Museum to this purpose built conference and banqueting facility. The Association would like to move the AGM & Tradeshow around the country to appeal to and to appease as many DJs as possible.

FAQ#7. Hallelujah. Last year we had to rely on Penmare to get a drink. Well done that man.

Gloucestershire could be a trek from here, I may have to throw myself on Penmare's mercy again. I can see me owing the man a large drink soon. ( Good heavens, did I just say that? :confused: :eek: Better go off and have a lie down, till the feeling passes)

Spirits High
10-01-2010, 10:10 AM
FAQ#7. Hallelujah. Last year we had to rely on Penmare to get a drink. Well done that man.

I too remember the search for the Holy grail :D

Just hope it's going to be better supported than last year because as you say it's a bit of a trek. Possible Saturday night session me thinks?

Corabar Steve
10-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Will the Bar actually be open at the new venue?

soundtracker
10-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Just hope it's going to be better supported than last year because as you say it's a bit of a trek.

Er! Depends where you're coming from!!!!:D

Solitaire Events Ltd
10-01-2010, 11:21 AM

Yes.

Excalibur
10-01-2010, 12:10 PM

I refer the honourable member to my remark about FAQ#7. ;) ;) :p :p :D :D

Penfold42
10-01-2010, 12:35 PM
:Embarassed:

I may have to throw myself on Penmare's mercy again.
You stopping over then....:D

Possible Saturday night session me thinks?
Sounds good or Sunday. :beer1:

Er! Depends where you're coming from!!!!:D

No influence on the choice of venue then? :D

theoloyla
10-01-2010, 12:46 PM
I shall try once again to get there. Hopefully this year I shall succeed

Corabar Steve
10-01-2010, 12:50 PM
I refer the honourable member to my remark about FAQ#7. ;) ;) :p :p :D :D
The venue having a bar & the bar actually being open are 2 very different things. As anyone who attended last year's show will know.

Speaking of shows, is Clive doing one this year?

Excalibur
10-01-2010, 01:08 PM
I shall try once again to get there. Hopefully this year I shall succeed
Hope we both succeed Theo, I'd love to shake your hand.

The venue having a bar & the bar actually being open are 2 very different things. As anyone who attended last year's show will know.

Ah yes, well you may have a valid point there. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

jamesh
10-01-2010, 01:12 PM

yes It was today buti it was cancelled due to the weather - Its now going to be on the 7th match 2010 2pm - 6pm

soundtracker
10-01-2010, 01:41 PM
:Embarassed:

No influence on the choice of venue then? :D

None whatsoever matey - missed the last 2 years as it clashed with a charity 6-aside tournament for my mate who died of cancer a few years back - Just hoping this year doesn't coincide again!!:)

Tom
24-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Should I stay or should I go???

Jonny Boy
25-02-2010, 10:08 AM
Looking forward to making it this year...and maybe meeting some of y'all in the flesh, so to speak.

You can't miss me: I'm the one that looks like Marlon Brando.*

* latter years, obviosusly. ;-)

jeff wood
25-02-2010, 10:28 AM
Don't forget everyone, that after the show a lot of us are staying over in Bristol ( Future Inn ) and having a bit of a night out in Bristol.

Then of course, the following morning its the 9am easyjet flight to Alicante for 3 nights in Benidorm:beer1: :beer1: :beer1:

Everyones welcome:thumbsup:

DeckstarDeluxe
25-02-2010, 06:17 PM
Don't forget everyone, that after the show a lot of us are staying over in Bristol ( Future Inn ) and having a bit of a night out in Bristol.

Then of course, the following morning its the 9am easyjet flight to Alicante for 3 nights in Benidorm:beer1: :beer1: :beer1:

Everyones welcome:thumbsup:
ohhhh yesssssssss :D