PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Mackie SRM450 Bags

OllieJames
29-01-2010, 04:58 PM
Hi All,

One of our Mackie SRM450 bags is bust (zip has completely come off, and the stitching has come apart) and the other is on the way out! So I wondered if anyone has a pair that they no longer need or if anyone can point me in the right direction for a pair that aren't at a stupid price!

Thanks,
Ollie

spin mobile disco
29-01-2010, 05:09 PM
Hey Ollie try the soundab bags The ycost about £13 - £15 each and although will not last as long as a mackie bag they are still pretty good and you could buy 4 for the price of a genuine mackie bag.
Failing that try the gigskinz mackie bag as I hear they are quite good.

Vectis
29-01-2010, 06:20 PM
I use the wheeled Gator ones - with the retractable handles. Worth every penny. Still going strong after about 18 months and lots of side pockets for cables and the inevitable clip-on fans :p

OllieJames
29-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Hey Ollie try the soundab bags The ycost about £13 - £15 each and although will not last as long as a mackie bag they are still pretty good and you could buy 4 for the price of a genuine mackie bag.
Failing that try the gigskinz mackie bag as I hear they are quite good.

Hi Matt,
Thanks for your reply!

Would be looking for as best bags as possible for a reasonable price really... Also, they need to have a pocket to hold the power & XLR cables.

I use the wheeled Gator ones - with the retractable handles. Worth every penny. Still going strong after about 18 months and lots of side pockets for cables and the inevitable clip-on fans :p

Hi Martin,

Have you a link to these cases? Thanks!

Vectis
29-01-2010, 07:15 PM
Hi Martin,

Have you a link to these cases? Thanks!

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/69317

But shop around - I'm pretty sure I only paid about £60 each.

DJ James Lake
29-01-2010, 09:28 PM
I got wheeled trolley back for mine from Thoman. I think they were about £55 each. Worth every penny. Exactly the same as the Gator ones, very well padded and well made.

WWDJ
30-01-2010, 12:26 AM
Ive used the Gigskinz for abut 2 years now and they are good, zips still working, no stitching problems at all.

OllieJames
30-01-2010, 07:57 AM
Thanks for your help guys, showed the Gator ones to Dad, looks like we'll go for those!

Cheers.