Just got these back from Vista print.
Very happy with these.
Front
Rear

(recognize anything Shaun ? :D )
Daryll

ppentertainments
03-03-2010, 03:13 PM
One point I think needs mentioning - who do you ask for when making contact ??

All my promo material with exception of my flyers (mistake) contain my name. At the last wedding fair a client actually pointed this out :eek:

Daryll
03-03-2010, 03:16 PM

All my promo material with exception of my flyers (mistake) contain my name. At the last wedding fair a client actually pointed this out :eek:

:bang: :bang: You are correct , I wonder if I can run them through the printer , and add something to the rear.

thanks for pointing this out :D

Daryll

Danno13
03-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Looks good apart from the missing "s" on civil partnerships and the apostrophe in "party's" that shouldn't be there :sorry:

Daryll
03-03-2010, 03:20 PM
Looks good apart from the missing "s" on civil partnerships and the apostrophe in "party's" that shouldn't be there :sorry:

no need to be sorry mate , that's why I posted them up , it was a run of 250 , so no real loss , as I uploaded the art work , it cost £44 , but a few wording alterations will cost nothing , and a new run will be cheaper.

Cheers

Daryll

dmckaraoke
03-03-2010, 03:22 PM
And should it not be "parties"???

Daryll
03-03-2010, 03:29 PM

Indeed it should....

amended.

New Front

Rear has the words "when contacting , ask for Daryll"

Daryll

rob1963
03-03-2010, 03:30 PM

Apart from that, I'd have more of a space between the two phone numbers & I wouldn't have the red font for the first letter of each word, but that's just my personal preference.

It should.

Mark Wild
03-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Does the beginning letter of each word have to be red? Looks a tad strange to me fella, like some sort of Acrostic Poetry lol.

Daryll
03-03-2010, 03:40 PM
I liked the red first letter , so it stays :D

I have added a space at the end of the home phone number , and added another before the start of the mobile.

All comments have been noted , the red first letter is just a personal thing , you know , crimson etc etc :D

Changes have been applied to the card graphics on the vistaprint site , and re-ordered.

Thanks everyone.

Daryll

CRAZY K
03-03-2010, 04:51 PM

Thats the least of Darylls worries--

The website is down--I would get that up and running before you hand any cards out:eek:

Unless someone has seen your show and wants to book--- these days the website seems to be an important necessary feature of marketing.

I was about to say--does contact names matter, surely you dont have any reference on your web site as to who should be contacted :zip: :zip: :zip:

Charlie Brown
03-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Does the beginning letter of each word have to be red? Looks a tad strange to me fella, like some sort of Acrostic Poetry lol.

:agree:

wensleydale
03-03-2010, 05:58 PM
If you want honest feedback I think it's too busy.
I would lose a lot of stuff from the front and adopt a less is more approach.
Dont think its an issue not having a name on it unless you want it as your personal business card, in which case put your full name and potentially a job title.

I'd also put the email address under the tel no, split the tel no's up on to two lines, and remove "email" from the beginning of the email adress- if people are going to email you they dont need to be told its an email address.

CRAZY K
03-03-2010, 07:55 PM
remove "email" from the beginning of the email adress- if people are going to email you they dont need to be told its an email address.

Fair comments but I wouldnt over estimate the intelligence of the great public out there;)