PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Star cloth " no controller needed "

Rowleys
19-03-2010, 07:10 AM
I'm looking for a "very "cheap star cloth as my one is now total dead loads of bulbs dont work.

my controller is still OK so just the cloth needed

Solitaire Events Ltd
19-03-2010, 07:31 AM
I'm looking for a "very "cheap star cloth as my one is now total dead loads of bulbs dont work.

my controller is still OK so just the cloth needed

Have you not learnt that by having a very cheap cloth to begin with that it didn't last very long? ;)

Rowleys
19-03-2010, 07:42 AM
Hmm just over 2 years i think thats ok really how i have used it.

i have never folded mine up just screwed it up lol

spin mobile disco
19-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Buy an NJD one they last fine. Mines just reached its 2 years 3 month birthday with no bulbs blown. I payed £80 for mine brand new. About £120 now I think give or take.

Danno13
19-03-2010, 12:13 PM
Also, we'd need to know what cloth you had as you can't just use any controller with any cloth!

Digitalsounds
19-03-2010, 01:26 PM
Why not just replace the faulty LED's and save buying yourself a new cloth.

Sapphire Disco
19-03-2010, 01:54 PM

LOL you should know this guy does nothing the easy way , he gets a new set of drivers for his speakers raves about them and then wants to sell them 2 weeks later, sorry Dave not having a go at you personally but you do baffle me, why don't you just buy something good and keep it :confused:

Rowleys
19-03-2010, 02:35 PM
LOL you should know this guy does nothing the easy way , he gets a new set of drivers for his speakers raves about them and then wants to sell them 2 weeks later, sorry Dave not having a go at you personally but you do baffle me, why don't you just buy something good and keep it :confused:

this is very true. I just want more for less and mess up everything.

i am happy with everything i run i just want bigger bass bin's

Buy an NJD one they last fine. Mines just reached its 2 years 3 month birthday with no bulbs blown. I payed £80 for mine brand new. About £120 now I think give or take.

I have looked buy don't want to be spending over £100 for one really

Also, we'd need to know what cloth you had as you can't just use any controller with any cloth!

I'm not 100% what mine is but come in a black and gray bag. The control is a big black box dmx and 2 control knob on it

I think its the wires not the led's

spin mobile disco
19-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Trust me it is better to pay a little more and get better quality The NJD is a very nice hanging cloth and has weight unlike the nylon ones. Shop around im sure you can find one cheaper mine was just a guide price.