PDA

View Full Version : My Website

thomas
30-03-2010, 07:35 PM
Hey,

http://www.vibrantentertainments.co.uk/

I created this website about a month ago (haven;t really got round to doing the content properly) and it has reached 5th for my town, and on the 2nd page for the county.

I am hoping to get this up to the 1st in the county, so any S.E.O tips for it?

Also, what do you think about the design? Easy to find contact details etc?

One more thing the speed, how fast does it load for you?

Thanks
Tom

Link once more: Clicky! (http://www.vibrantentertainments.co.uk/)

Tony Scott
30-03-2010, 08:07 PM
Hi Tom, your site is clean, uncluttered and has a genuine feel about it. As you've highlighted it could do with more content but you know that, I like it.... :)

P.S. I used to live in High Wycombe.... is Black Cat Disco still going?

thomas
30-03-2010, 08:32 PM
I don't know many of the disco's around here, so sorry I have no idea!

But thank regarding the website comments. Once I am back from skiing that is my number one task!

funksoulbrother
30-03-2010, 10:09 PM
As has already been said, clean and uncluttered, content you have said you're going to be dealing with. Can't understand why About Us page and Disco page are exactly the same, was that just to place something on the page? Dancefloor page is good though, it makes me assume though, that you earn more from that than discos, just my view on it as you have spent more time on that page. Once again, overall a nice site.:cool: ;)

Charlie Brown
30-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Maybe change the "Add ons" title to "Starlit Dancefloors"

Looks neat and tidy though....bit more content wouldn't go a miss.

:approve:

Danno13
30-03-2010, 11:46 PM
Can I assume you've had permission to use the text on that page as well?

Marc J
31-03-2010, 08:20 AM
Top menu breaks in IE8 on WinXP.

discomobiledj
31-03-2010, 09:47 AM
Don't like the homepage with the part introduction and a quote me email form. The site itself is clean but feel it's missing something.

Same as Marc, menu breaks on the contact us tab on Vista IE8

Marc J
31-03-2010, 11:25 AM
I created this website about a month ago (haven;t really got round to doing the content properly) and it has reached 5th for my town, and on the 2nd page for the county.

I am hoping to get this up to the 1st in the county, so any S.E.O tips for it?

It's too early to say if it will maintain those SERPs results in the long term. New sites tend to have better results in the first few months, then drop down.