PDA

View Full Version : BPM 2010 - Questions!

Pages : [1] 2 3

OllieJames
15-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Hi all,

I haven't yet made it to a DJ meet/show. I'll be driving by BPM this year, so am considering going as it means I'd get to meet some of you lot, whilst looking at some new gear :) I know it's a while off yet, but are any of you considering going? What are the normal plans? What days are most popular with you lot? Where abouts do you stay?

Thanks a lot,
Ollie

Corabar Entertainment
15-04-2010, 03:50 PM
Yes
Go to show, go out after show, sleep, optional breakfast, home
Sunday
Local hotel (depending what's doing decent deals and nearby - something like a Travelodge/Quality/Premier Inn-type thing)

Penfold42
15-04-2010, 03:54 PM
There is a hotel on site at Birmingham.......it's a short walk from the arena. :sj:.......you may need a sherpa! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Can't remember the name everyone meet's there.....we then take a £40 taxi fair into town :eek: :eek: :eek: and make an evening of it. :D

P.S - you may see Daz pole dancing or singing with Jeff...."Sugar Hill Gang...."

:sj:

SC Events
15-04-2010, 04:01 PM
I intend going to BPM this year and as I don't drink, I am more than happy to pick people up from the hotel and take them to the show and/or in to Brum on the evening for a PARTAAAA....Part B comes next :D :p

Anybody fancy sharing a room? :D

Solitaire Events Ltd
15-04-2010, 04:03 PM
I intend going to BPM this year and as I don't drink, I am more than happy to pick people up from the hotel and take them to the show and/or in to Brum on the evening for a PARTAAAA....Part B comes next :D :p

Good man. Put me down for 2 seats. :D

Penfold42
15-04-2010, 04:04 PM

I'll take the other....:D

SC Events
15-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Looks like 1 seat free....then again, i've only got a Fiesta lol :D

dmckaraoke
15-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Depending on the date and work comittments im going...

Solitaire Events Ltd
15-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Depending on the date and work comittments im going...

Are you bringing a translator this time? :D :D :D :beer1:

SC Events
15-04-2010, 04:35 PM
:lol:

Charlie Brown
15-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Ollie will you stay over in a hotel and go out in the evening? If so..I'll defiantly come too. :beer1:

Corabar Entertainment
15-04-2010, 04:40 PM
Ollie will you stay over in a hotel and go out in the evening? If so..I'll defiantly come too. :beer1:
you can't come out..... you're under age! :p

OllieJames
15-04-2010, 04:47 PM

Wow you could make some innuendos outta that! :D

Seriously though, yeah I'll probably stay over - think Tay might come aswell. Obviously, we can't go out in the evening as such, as none of us will be 18. Wacky Warehouse it is! :D

Solitaire Events Ltd
15-04-2010, 04:50 PM
You could stay in the car and we'll bring out crisps and coke for you. :sj:

OllieJames
15-04-2010, 04:51 PM
You could stay in the car and we'll bring out crisps and coke for you. :sj:

I'd really appreciate that! Thanks Darren! :Censored: :D

Excalibur
15-04-2010, 04:55 PM

Also he has a bad attitude. ;) See above. :D :D :D

Corabar Entertainment
15-04-2010, 04:56 PM
:lol: I'd missed that! Well spotted Peter! ;)

Charlie Brown
15-04-2010, 04:57 PM

Well spotted....

Yeah I'll go then....I think Darren and some others danced around a pole? :eek: Or something?

simonp
15-04-2010, 05:22 PM
I'm looking at going this year - could pick a couple of people up on the way if they need a lift to Birmingham - Coming from the South East so could do a number of alternate routes

Jiggles
15-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Wish I could come this year but college will get in the way xD Damn :P

DJWilson
15-04-2010, 05:38 PM
Im going this year also, not sure if to stay for the duration of 3 days, prob just go for the 2 again, hopefully be driving then but if not coach it is :p

Gareth
15-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Hi all,

I haven't yet made it to a DJ meet/show. I'll be driving by BPM this year, so am considering going as it means I'd get to meet some of you lot, whilst looking at some new gear :) I know it's a while off yet, but are any of you considering going? What are the normal plans? What days are most popular with you lot? Where abouts do you stay?

Thanks a lot,
Ollie

Fancy making a quick stop in Peterborough along the way?? I wouldent mind going! Halves on the Petrol? :D

Gareth

Adam_F
15-04-2010, 06:04 PM
For anyone that is a bedroom DJ/mobile DJ/club DJ, you shouldn't even be thinking twice about this show, it NEEDS to be done! Whether just to network, see gear, or attend the seminars, it will improve you business (well should do LoL).

I'll be there for all 3 days, not sure what stand yet, fee's are still being negotiated :D

I would also highly recommend the party Pioneer put on, on the Saturday of the show, if your not gigging, it's a very well attended show, with some of the best DJs around DJ'ing! Last year you had Pete Gooding (http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/petegooding/biography) doing an Ibiza style twist on an 80's style wedding set with Rik Parkinson and Dan Tait!

Corabar Steve
15-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Not booking one for Lee then :P :sj:

Solitaire Events Ltd
15-04-2010, 07:18 PM
I'm looking at going this year - could pick a couple of people up on the way if they need a lift to Birmingham - Coming from the South East so could do a number of alternate routes

Are you staying over Pridders?
:beer1: :D :beer1:

Not booking one for Lee then :P :sj:

Took your time with that one Jones...:boxer2: :mad: :D

OllieJames
15-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Fancy making a quick stop in Peterborough along the way?? I wouldent mind going! Halves on the Petrol? :D

Gareth

Haha sounds good to me! (Providing I've passed by then and that I can definitely go!)

Excalibur
15-04-2010, 07:22 PM

I think most of us simply took that as a given. ;) :p :D :D

DeckstarDeluxe
15-04-2010, 08:12 PM
yeah cracking little show Ollie mark it down. I'll properly just do the sunday tho! Doesnt get any better than jimmy spices and reflex! :D

Solitaire Events Ltd
15-04-2010, 08:15 PM
yeah cracking little show Ollie mark it down. I'll properly just do the sunday tho! Doesnt get any better than jimmy spices and reflex! :D

...and me pole dancing. :D

:coat:

OllieJames
15-04-2010, 08:16 PM

Wicked! Well, I should have school on the Monday. So, if I can't wag the day, I'll come up on the Saturday, stay sat night & sunday and come home sunday evening.

:eek: :sick:

Pam not going? :D

Corabar Entertainment
15-04-2010, 08:19 PM

:coat:Well, everything can't be perfect all of the time, or else we wouldn't recognise it when something is good.... you have to take the bad with the good unfortunately :D

Charlie Brown
15-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Wicked! Well, I should have school on the Monday. So, if I can't wag the day, I'll come up on the Saturday, stay sat night & sunday and come home sunday evening.

I'm going to be "ill" on the Monday...;)

I feel a terrible cold coming on...:D

Penfold42
15-04-2010, 08:50 PM
I'm going to be "ill" on the Monday...;)

You'll be ill on Sunday after looking at Darren's dancing......:D :D :D :D :D

Charlie Brown
15-04-2010, 09:20 PM

Very true!

Tom
15-04-2010, 09:22 PM
I'll be going what ever day the most people will be and staying the night also. :)

Corabar Steve
15-04-2010, 09:22 PM
About 10 seconds after I read it.

Indeed. Especially as most of us will be working Saturday night.

Corabar Entertainment
15-04-2010, 09:34 PM
I'll be going what ever day the most people will be and staying the night also. :)So do I take it that you will be driving for the night out also Tom?

If so, I'm going to be cheeky and bags seats for Steve and I (if you're offering :D )...

...plus I owe you some petrol money for last year too! :eek:

StarZSoundS
15-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Hi all,

Thanks a lot,
Ollie

How about we start arranging a venue with some decent music....

I'll start us off....

Your suggestions??

StarZSoundS
15-04-2010, 09:45 PM
How about we start arranging a venue with some decent music....

I'll start us off....

Your suggestions??

OK!!

Corabar Entertainment
15-04-2010, 09:46 PM
...some decent music....Do you go up to DJs and ask for that? :whistle:

StarZSoundS
15-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Do you go up to DJs and ask for that? :whistle:

I have a better idea!!

Find some smaller club.....who would be grateful for the business!!

Ask if we can latch a laptop into their system.....Take somebody sober and sensible....Like Scott... and make him our Pseudo DJ. :) :)

We each do 15 mins...feeding Scott with what we would play to keep the dance floor full!! :D :D :D

Mark Wild
15-04-2010, 10:02 PM
I'll be trying my very best to get there this year, be nice to meet some of you in the flesh.

Charlie Brown
15-04-2010, 10:05 PM
be nice to meet some of you in the flesh.

Wish I could say the same....:whistle:

Mark Wild
15-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Wish I could say the same....:whistle:

That a joke Charles?

Charlie Brown
15-04-2010, 10:15 PM
It is indeed. Not a very funny one at that...;)

I'd be delighted to meet all of you. :approve:

Rob especially...I reckon we would end up talking all day!

Corabar Entertainment
15-04-2010, 10:17 PM
I'll be trying my very best to get there this year, be nice to meet some of you in the flesh.Yes.. would definitely be good to meet some new faces :D

I have a better idea!!

Find some smaller club.....who would be grateful for the business!!

Ask if we can latch a laptop into their system.....Take somebody sober and sensible....Like Scott... and make him our Pseudo DJ. :) :)

We each do 15 mins...feeding Scott with what we would play to keep the dance floor full!! :D :D :DTell you what Martin, we'll agree to meet up with you....

.....providing you promise to keep all your ideas to yourself! :p

StarZSoundS
15-04-2010, 10:18 PM
It is indeed. Not a very funny one at that...;)

We'll be celebrities...we'll have a weakest link winner with us:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

StarZSoundS
15-04-2010, 10:20 PM
Yes.. would definitely be good to meet some new faces :D

Tell you what Martin, we'll agree to meet up with you....

.....providing you promise to keep all your ideas to yourself! :p

Planet Martin ....again!!:coat:

Charlie Brown
15-04-2010, 10:22 PM
We'll be celebrities...we'll have a weakest link winner with us:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

So true!

I'd love to meet you too...

You may be a bit, (Charlie can't think of the word), but I like people like yourself...your a character...

Corabar Entertainment
15-04-2010, 10:22 PM
Planet Martin ....again!!:coat:Yup! You're definitely learning :D :D :D

StarZSoundS
15-04-2010, 10:25 PM
So true!

I'd love to meet you too...

You may be a bit, (Charlie can't think of the word), but I like people like yourself...your a character...

Thanks Bud.....Likewise.:D :D :D :D

Should have met you last weekend!!!

I had it off in Cotgrave actually.;) ;) ;) ;)

Solitaire Events Ltd
15-04-2010, 10:28 PM

Nope.

You'd end up listening all day. ;)

Charlie Brown
15-04-2010, 10:42 PM
I had it off in Cotgrave actually.;) ;) ;) ;)

Was it a good gig in the end? I won't reply as we'd be going off topic. :)

Ah yes - I've heard Rob likes a natter. :D

StarZSoundS
15-04-2010, 10:48 PM
Was it a good gig in the end? I won't reply as we'd be going off topic. :)

:D

Yep

My Daughter (in the silver and black) looked proud of her Dad all night.No fee...but worth thousands to me ....if you know what I mean!!

Better get back on topic....

rob1963
15-04-2010, 11:08 PM

You're top of the list of people I want to meet this year, Charlie!

Good point.

I'll probably have had my 15 minutes of fame by the time BPM comes around.

By the way...I'm looking for ideas as to what to spend the winnings on.

It was £3,480...so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know, as it's just sitting in my account at the moment.

Nope.

:eek: :boxer2: :D

Ah yes - I've heard Rob likes a natter. :D

Indeed I do.

Sometimes I don't leave the pub until midnight...even though I finish the quiz more than an hour earlier!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm planning to visit BPM on the Sunday again this year.

I'll probably arrive when it opens & stay until about 2pm like last year...then drive back so I can get to work that evening.

Charlie Brown
15-04-2010, 11:13 PM
By the way...I'm looking for ideas as to what to spend the winnings on.

It was £3,480...so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know, as it's just sitting in my account at the moment.

Your joking??

Did you win?!?:eek: :eek: :eek:

StarZSoundS
15-04-2010, 11:13 PM

After keeping us in suspense for weeks ....you rolled over a bit too easy for my liking then Roberto!!!!;)

DeckstarDeluxe
15-04-2010, 11:15 PM
Rob buy a deckstand booth! best thing you'll ever do!

rob1963
15-04-2010, 11:15 PM
Did you win?!?:eek: :eek: :eek:

Maybe, Charlie

;)

After keeping us in suspense for weeks ....you rolled over a bit too easy for my liking then Roberto!!!!;)

Charlie Brown
15-04-2010, 11:16 PM
Yes...Invest a bit on your business Rob?

rob1963
15-04-2010, 11:20 PM
Rob buy a deckstand booth! best thing you'll ever do!

Now there's an idea!

Yes...Invest a bit on your business Rob?

I might go on a course that teaches me how to sound less camp!

Booche
15-04-2010, 11:41 PM
Id love to come, Now who can i possibly get a lift off that lives close to me Hmmmmmmm ;) lol

Spirits High
15-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Id love to come, Now who can i possibly get a lift off that lives close to me Hmmmmmmm ;) lol

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D

As usual BPM falls on a busy weekend for me :( Wedding on the Saturday and Wedding fayre on the Sunday so looks like I'll be going on the Monday now that it's been extended by a day.

Suppose you'll be wanting a lift then??

Booche
15-04-2010, 11:52 PM

Hi mate never suggested a thing ;) but if your going that way and you dont mind (petrol money of cause) :D :D :D

Excalibur
16-04-2010, 12:11 AM
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D

As usual BPM falls on a busy weekend for me :( Wedding on the Saturday and Wedding fayre on the Sunday so looks like I'll be going on the Monday now that it's been extended by a day.

The :Censored: thing always falls on a busy weekend. :bang: :bang: Them taties don't lift themselves you know. :( :( :( :( Why they can't have it a month earlier, I'll never know. :confused: :confused:

DJmissbehaving
16-04-2010, 01:51 AM
Wow you could make some innuendos outta that! :D

Seriously though, yeah I'll probably stay over - think Tay might come aswell. Obviously, we can't go out in the evening as such, as none of us will be 18. Wacky Warehouse it is! :D

I got ID'd last year and i am 24. Bit embarrassing to be fair as Tom who looks younger than me never got asked for ID but i suppose i should be privileged i look so young haha. They are quite strict though.

:eek: :sick:

Pam not going? :D

i am in australia at the moment but will see what happens here......i could be potential though. Was very good last year

Solitaire Events Ltd
16-04-2010, 08:43 AM
i am in australia at the moment but will see what happens here......i could be potential though. Was very good last year

:thumbsup:

visualdjmax
16-04-2010, 09:30 AM
Is everybody going on the Sunday?

SC Events
16-04-2010, 12:31 PM
It's the more likely day of the 3 for me.

Gareth
16-04-2010, 12:39 PM
Haha sounds good to me! (Providing I've passed by then and that I can definitely go!)

Schweet!! Road-Trip!!

DeckstarDeluxe
16-04-2010, 06:44 PM
yeah sunday naturally is going to be the day most go as we should be working the saturday night beforehand.

Anyone on the fence about this should come whatever you think of people on this forum they are different in real life! Plus a night out with like minded djs is alot more fun than going out with "normal" people.

Tom
16-04-2010, 10:59 PM
So do I take it that you will be driving for the night out also Tom?

If so, I'm going to be cheeky and bags seats for Steve and I (if you're offering :D )...

...plus I owe you some petrol money for last year too! :eek:

No problem at all Ang. :) 2 seats booked. :).

Don't be silly about the petrol. I stayed the night and joined in the fun so no need to pay for petrol. :). Same applies to this year so keep that money on your purse. :).

With so many people offering to drive I thought I might get the night off. Haha. Nah, it's no problem at all. All I will say is who ever gets in my car will be where ever we have to be first. lol.

Also being a smaller car than my Focus, I would say I have 1 instead of 2 seats spare, just so the people in the back are not to crammed in. lol.

Corabar Entertainment
16-04-2010, 11:14 PM
You're a star, Tom! :star: :rose: :kiss:

djharvey
16-04-2010, 11:29 PM
what dates is it this year....

Corabar Entertainment
16-04-2010, 11:38 PM
First weekend of October

Danno13
17-04-2010, 01:56 AM
Well I'm booked personally+2 further on the Saturday night - no idea why this weekend seems to be a busy one, when the ones around it are dead!

Mind you, it means I can do the same as I usually do for PLASA. Arrive early afternoon on the Sunday for a quick tour of the show but mainly catch up with any visitors who are only there for that day.

Followed by the obligitory night out in brum, get kicked of the hotel early-ish (for me anyway!) and have the chance to spend the whole of the Monday looking round, when it's likely to be quieter and therefore get more one-on-one time with anyone I want to speak to :D

DJMaxG
26-04-2010, 11:54 PM
we can't go out in the evening as such, as none of us will be 18. Wacky Warehouse it is! :D

I got ID'd last year and i am 24. Bit embarrassing to be fair as Tom who looks younger than me never got asked for ID but i suppose i should be privileged i look so young haha. They are quite strict though.

Door staff are usually supervising the doors around 8pm, but some can be on duty earlier.

The way that the whole ID thing works is, when the pubs gets busy, they start asking for it just incase anyone around is there to snitch which effectively puts the company's licences at risk.

The minimum age for entry is entirely the pub's discretion, but I think the government set the age of 14. (non 'family' pubs in town may ask for age 18+ or 21+)

The minimum age for purchasing alcoholic substances, cigarettes etc is 18, as most of you know.

DJmissbehaving
29-04-2010, 01:47 AM

I will be there this year as i am coming home on 10th may...woohoo. Look forward to it. Jaegerbombs all the way Darren ;) ;)

Jiggles
29-04-2010, 08:49 AM
Hmm depending on how College goes and funding I might be down and see you all! :D

Solitaire Events Ltd
29-04-2010, 09:45 AM
I will be there this year as i am coming home on 10th may...woohoo. Look forward to it. Jaegerbombs all the way Darren ;) ;)

Yay! (I think!) :D :beer1:

Shaun
29-04-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm always working on the Saturday and don't fancy driving down early the next day after getting in so late. Sooooo, I'm taking the Saturday night off this year. See you all at BPM. :)

Corabar Entertainment
29-04-2010, 01:02 PM
WA-HAY! That's BRILLIANT news Shaun! :thumbsup: :D :D :D

Shaun
29-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Not for Daz's wallet it isn't. All those beers he owes me. :D

Corabar Entertainment
29-04-2010, 01:04 PM

Well you can ALL buy me one :p (It's my birthday BPM weekend - well, it's on the Friday actually, but I'll delay the celebration until the Sunday! :D)

Shaun
29-04-2010, 01:06 PM
Indeeed we shall. Looks like I picked the right weekend to meet up with you all (finally!) :)

Corabar Entertainment
29-04-2010, 01:07 PM
We'll have to persuade Richie to come along too :D

rob1963
29-04-2010, 01:37 PM
We'll have to persuade Richie to come along too :D

Sounds like I'll be able to see a few different people this time at BPM.

I might even get to meet you & Steve if you arrive before 1.45pm this year!

:D :D :D

Corabar Entertainment
29-04-2010, 01:41 PM
...or if you stay until things really start! :lol:

rob1963
29-04-2010, 01:45 PM
Nice thought...but sadly work comes first.

:cry:

NKR
29-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Is there a date for BPM 2010 yet?

DJWilson
29-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Is there a date for BPM 2010 yet?

2nd - 4th Oct.

Solitaire Events Ltd
29-04-2010, 02:14 PM
I'm always working on the Saturday and don't fancy driving down early the next day after getting in so late. Sooooo, I'm taking the Saturday night off this year. See you all at BPM. :)

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1:

Solitaire Events Ltd
29-04-2010, 02:15 PM
Not for Daz's wallet it isn't. All those beers he owes me. :D

Damn saw this after....:D

Sounds like I'll be able to see a few different people this time at BPM.

I might even get to meet you & Steve if you arrive before 1.45pm this year!

:D :D :D

I should be getting there at around 2pm...:whistle: :D

Corabar Entertainment
29-04-2010, 02:18 PM
Damn saw this after....:DHe's just had them, hasn't he?

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1::D :D :D

rob1963
29-04-2010, 02:32 PM
I should be getting there at around 2pm...:whistle: :D

:Laugh:

DeckstarDeluxe
29-04-2010, 03:53 PM
yeah one of the first dates I mark off so I'll be there.

Corabar Entertainment
29-04-2010, 04:22 PM
Looks like we're going to get a bumper crop this year!!!!

I've added a public poll to this thread to see who's going (and before anyone mentions it, I've deliberately not added a 'maybe' option, and you'll only need to change your answer nearer the time! :D )

NKR
29-04-2010, 04:28 PM
Bugger. I was coming until I saw the date.

New arrival due a week earlier, so I am never going to get a pass out.

See you in 2011!

Excalibur
29-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Looks like we're going to get a bumper crop this year!!!!
I've added a public poll to this thread to see who's going (and before anyone mentions it, I've deliberately not added a 'maybe' option, and you'll only need to change your answer nearer the time! :D )

Angela, with the greatest respect, how on earth are you qualified to forecast the potato harvest? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: I'm taking the blighters up, and I've got no idea how many we'll get. :confused: :confused:

And please could we have a poll option: " Yes if we get torrential rain on Saturday and Sunday" ?

Corabar Entertainment
29-04-2010, 05:28 PM
And please could we have a poll option: " Yes if we get torrential rain on Saturday and Sunday" ?No :p

Mark Wild
29-04-2010, 05:33 PM
I just book return flights from Glasgow 4p eachway with Flybe, £57 inc taxes return :D

Corabar Entertainment
29-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Nice one!

ppentertainments
29-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Are most people stopping saturday night, sunday night or both ??

Shaun
29-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Sunday afternoon/evening for me.

Excalibur
29-04-2010, 05:57 PM
No :p

Well thanks a lot!!! No free Aardvark and Warthog crisps for you then. :Naughty:

Corabar Entertainment
29-04-2010, 06:06 PM
Well thanks a lot!!! No free Aardvark and Warthog crisps for you then. :Naughty:You know I love you really :kiss:

Are most people stopping saturday night, sunday night or both ??
Travel up Sunday morning, stay Sunday night, home on Monday :D

Solitaire Events Ltd
29-04-2010, 08:21 PM
You know I love you really :kiss:

Travel up Sunday morning, stay Sunday night, home on Monday :D

Same here. apart from the loving Excalibur bit...:eek:

Jiggles
29-04-2010, 08:33 PM

If all goes to plan at my side do you think i could hitch a lift and split costs for fuel? :D

Solitaire Events Ltd
29-04-2010, 08:34 PM
If all goes to plan at my side do you think i could hitch a lift and split costs for fuel? :D

Can't you use your bike?

Hey, no, it would be great to meet you too Callum with your butch voice. :D

Mark Wild
29-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Arriving 5 p.m Saturday, chill out, have a steak in the hotel and an early night. Sunday looking at stuff, meeting some weirdos from a forum and sharing a few sherbets. Fly home Monday morning.

Jiggles
29-04-2010, 08:37 PM
Can't you use your bike?

I want to get to this years show not next. :p

Hey, no, it would be great to meet you too Callum with your butch voice. :D

Want to meet you all! Would be a good laugh! :)

Corabar Entertainment
29-04-2010, 08:41 PM
I want to get to this years show not next. :p

Want to meet you all! Would be a good laugh! :) Definitely!

Hey, are we getting close to getting ALL MDD site 'staff' in one place at the same time here? :eek:

ppentertainments
29-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Hey, are we getting close to getting ALL MDD site 'staff' in one place at the same time here? :eek:

The forum will run riot :D :D

Mark Wild
29-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Definitely!

I see how it is :p

Solitaire Events Ltd
29-04-2010, 08:44 PM
The forum will run riot :D :D

I have a wireless dongle. ;)

Jiggles
29-04-2010, 08:46 PM
We have phone, laptops, dongles. You will all be watched :p

Corabar Steve
29-04-2010, 09:13 PM
We could always leave Holly & Milky Way in charge :sj:

Solitaire Events Ltd
29-04-2010, 09:15 PM
We could always leave Holly & Milky Way in charge :sj:

I think not...:eek:

I'd rather leave your cats..:sj:

Corabar Entertainment
29-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Max: noticed you've stated you're not going. Why not? A lot of bedroom DJs attend this. I would have thought it would be right up your street!

Corabar Steve
29-04-2010, 09:18 PM
I think not...

I'd rather leave your cats..
Murphy says OK, Guinness isn't so sure, Gilgamesh wants to know what a forum is & Rosie is snoring

visualdjmax
29-04-2010, 09:18 PM
He is tidying up his room.

Corabar Steve
29-04-2010, 09:20 PM
& Rosie is snoringShe is now giving me dirty looks

Charlie Brown
29-04-2010, 09:32 PM
I really don't know what to do this year.

:shrug:

Ollie? What are your plans?

visualdjmax
29-04-2010, 09:35 PM
I really don't know what to do this year.

Ollie? What are your plans?

In general Charlie or just BPM:D

Shaun
29-04-2010, 10:31 PM

If I end up driving that should be fine. Looking at various options at the mo' though (Flights/trains).

Jiggles
29-04-2010, 10:35 PM
If I end up driving that should be fine. Looking at various options at the mo' though (Flights/trains).

I have been looking at trains and its going to cost well over £100! :bang: Flights i haven't looked at yet.

Solitaire Events Ltd
29-04-2010, 10:37 PM
I have been looking at trains and its going to cost well over £100! :bang: Flights i haven't looked at yet.

Mark has...

I just book return flights from Glasgow 4p eachway with Flybe, £57 inc taxes return :D

Mark Wild
29-04-2010, 10:43 PM
Same price from Edinburgh 4p (plus taxes) Book them sharpish though (if you decide to fly) because they creep up in price quite quick.

Jiggles
29-04-2010, 10:45 PM
Mark has...

For me its getting to Glasgow. Would rather Edinburgh as it would be where i will be living then and theres direct buses to the airport for 80p. Don't want to cost a bus to the west side of Glasgow! :eek:

EDIT: Just seen Marks post. I cant plan too far ahead just now. Student funds are limited but I'm gonna make it my hardest to get this year!

Mark Wild
29-04-2010, 10:48 PM
For me its getting to Glasgow. Would rather Edinburgh as it would be where i will be living then and theres direct buses to the airport for 80p. Don't want to cost a bus to the west side of Glasgow! :eek:

Same price from Edinburgh 4p (plus taxes) Book them sharpish though (if you decide to fly) because they creep up in price quite quick.

:) Check out Flybe.com

Jiggles
29-04-2010, 10:50 PM
See my edit. :o

Shaun
29-04-2010, 11:13 PM
There are flights from Edinburgh, Callum - good price too. :) I've just managed to book a flight leaving at 10.50am...arrives 12.05pm. Really looking forward to meeting a few of you. :)

-------------------------

Any recommendations on accommodation?

STEVE HANLEY
29-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Mary and me coming down on the Sunday with Chris from PP Ents staying over on the Sunday night to make up for the night out we missed out on last Sunday

Where's everyone staying? or are we all likely to scattered all over the place?

SC Events
29-04-2010, 11:30 PM
There are flights from Edinburgh, Callum - good price too. :) I've just managed to book a flight leaving at 10.50am...arrives 12.05pm. Really looking forward to meeting a few of you. :)

-------------------------

Any recommendations on accommodation?

Ah you shouldn't have, I know an excellent Pilot! :lol: :D :D :D

Solitaire Events Ltd
29-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Mary and me coming down on the Sunday with Chris from PP Ents staying over on the Sunday night to make up for the night out we missed out on last Sunday

Where's everyone staying? or are we all likely to scattered all over the place?

We normally all try and get a deal in a local Hotel, but a bit nearer the time.

Corabar Entertainment
29-04-2010, 11:31 PM
The hotel we all stayed in last year was OK.... was it a Travelodge or something else? I can't recall!

Solitaire Events Ltd
29-04-2010, 11:32 PM
The hotel we all stayed in last year was OK.... was it a Travelodge or something else? I can't recall!

It was a Ramada Quality Inn or something wasn't it?

Jiggles
29-04-2010, 11:32 PM

Does that also include windows? :sj:

Solitaire Events Ltd
29-04-2010, 11:33 PM

Cor, listen to posh boy here...:p

Corabar Entertainment
29-04-2010, 11:35 PM
Does that also include windows? :sj:Bloody hell.... you'll be wanting a BED next! :D

SC Events
29-04-2010, 11:35 PM

...Ever heard of roughin' it? lol :D

Jiggles
29-04-2010, 11:37 PM
Cor, listen to posh boy here...:p

Bloody hell.... you'll be wanting a BED next! :D

...Ever heard of roughin' it? lol :D

OOH ERR :p

STEVE HANLEY
29-04-2010, 11:48 PM
We normally all try and get a deal in a local Hotel, but a bit nearer the time.

Cool:cool: Keep me informed when you sort something.

Really enjoyed meeting you both last week. We were gutted when we had to come home and missed out on a night on the :Censored: :beer1: :beer1:

Corabar Entertainment
30-04-2010, 12:01 AM

Look forward to seeing you and Mary in October! :D

TBH, it was a relatively sedate night for us..... Darren and I both ate too much and then couldn't drink properly, and a lot of the others were being good little boys because they were off to Benidorm the following morning.

Still great to see everyone and a few laughs along the way, but it was more sedate than some previous nights out :)

DeckstarDeluxe
30-04-2010, 12:08 AM
yeah glad to see the scottish guys coming down as pretty much only ones on here Ive yet to meet. It is a cracking night out and important to network and get to meet people in person.

SC Events
30-04-2010, 12:10 AM
I'll definitely be booking a hotel room this time, as I WILL be staying for the party.

For those of you who weren't at last years BPM, myself and Neil (Deckstar) were wondering around and looking at our watches thinking "Surely Darren, Steve, Angela, Tony and some others forum members are here?"...

...They were, we found them in all the bar, beer in hand AND if my memory serves me correctly we were one of, if not the last group of people to be ushered out as the show had finished lol :D

STEVE HANLEY
30-04-2010, 12:13 AM

Look forward to seeing you and Mary in October! :D

TBH, it was a relatively sedate night for us..... Darren and I both ate too much and then couldn't drink properly, and a lot of the others were being good little boys because they were off to Benidorm the following morning.

Still great to see everyone and a few laughs along the way, but it was more sedate than some previous nights out :)

Alcahol first.....Alcahol second.....Scoff?? Well maybe later after a few more first. The Parachute Regiment trained me well:beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: hic

Alcahol first.....Alcahol second.....Scoff?? Well maybe later after a few more first. The Parachute Regiment trained me well:beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: hic

Even if I can't spell alcohol:doh: :coat:

Penfold42
30-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Well after missing out on NADJ.....I WILL be at this one. :)

Shaun
30-04-2010, 06:04 PM
Well after missing out on NADJ.....I WILL be at this one. :)

Oh good. Another person to buy me a drink. :d

Penfold42
30-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Oh good. Another person to buy me a drink. :d

Water, Lemonade, Pepsi, Tonic water......take a guess....:D

Mark Wild
30-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Don't you have a kitty down south? lol 20 spot in each should keep us going for a bit, just keep sending Rob to the bar.

Penfold42
30-04-2010, 06:15 PM
Don't you have a kitty down south? lol 20 spot in each should keep us going for a bit, just keep sending Rob to the bar.

South.....Birmingham....SOUTH!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mark Wild
30-04-2010, 06:16 PM

Most places are south from here mate :D

ppentertainments
30-04-2010, 06:41 PM

Just a few miles from the channel isn't it :D :D

Shaun
04-05-2010, 02:38 PM

Ooops, just taken a booking and deposit for the Saturday. :eek:

Luckily I'm flying down now so no big deal. :)

Corabar Entertainment
04-05-2010, 03:01 PM
:lol: Was it a case of you not being able to resist Shaun, or did you just forget the date?

We're doing well! 15 people confirmed at this early stage! (and only 1 person definitely not going).... Should be good :D

rob1963
04-05-2010, 03:06 PM
We're doing well! 15 people confirmed at this early stage!

Indeed...and 9 of those are people I didn't manage to meet last year, either because they didn't attend or arrived after I had to leave.

Roll on BPM!

Shaun
04-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Totally forgot the date. The gig isn't really local either so means I'll be home at silly o'clock in the morning. Still....at least I'll have plenty of spending money now. :d

We're doing well! 15 people confirmed at this early stage! (and only 1 person definitely not going).... Should be good :D

16 people. My big bro' is coming too. He's not a DJ but he likes a :beer1: or two. :d

Gareth
04-05-2010, 03:30 PM
This is turning out to sound like a cracking weekend!

Corabar Entertainment
04-05-2010, 03:31 PM
16 people. My big bro' is coming too. He's not a DJ but he likes a :beer1: or two. :d:approve:

Just noticed Steve hasn't put his name down yet either! - so that's 17....

...blimey! Never known so many people on here commit to something so early! :eek:

Shaun
04-05-2010, 03:37 PM
:)

Rob, you sure you can't swing the night off and stay for evening? ....looks like the night is gonna be a good 'un.

DJMaxG
04-05-2010, 03:48 PM
Roll on BPM!

Rob, you might find something you want to buy :p

...blimey! Never known so many people on here commit to something so early! :eek:

Advanced planning and preparation ;)

Shaun
04-05-2010, 03:51 PM

:fp: :whistle:

SC Events
04-05-2010, 03:52 PM
Why aren't you going Max? We're not that THAT bad, well most of us aren't :D :P :D

...and it could help you improve your DJ'ing skills and maybe get you out of your bedroom and on the road to DJ'ing to a live audience.

Solitaire Events Ltd
04-05-2010, 04:00 PM

It's the lure of buying me a beer that's doing it. :D

Shaun
04-05-2010, 04:08 PM
It's the lure of buying me a beer that's doing it. :D

You've got the words 'buying' & 'me' the wrong way round.

Corabar Entertainment
04-05-2010, 04:22 PM

DJMaxG
04-05-2010, 04:45 PM
Why aren't you going Max? We're not that THAT bad, well most of us aren't :D :P :D

:sofa: Are you sure about that :D

...and it could help you improve your DJ'ing skills and maybe get you out of your bedroom and on the road to DJ'ing to a live audience.

How could I improve my skills? (just curious)

DJWilson
04-05-2010, 04:49 PM

By going to the various seminars and listening to the wise old folk on here :p

DJMaxG
04-05-2010, 04:59 PM
By going to the various seminars and listening to the wise old folk on here :p

Oh Yes, Seminars - Most of DJs tend to be stood around the bar playing about with handycams :)

Corabar Entertainment
04-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Oh Yes, Seminars - Most of DJs tend to be stood around the bar playing about with handycams :):confused: :confused: ...and how, exactly, have you come to that conclusion?

SC Events
04-05-2010, 05:33 PM

Are you really that good?

Max, surely if you were, you wouldn't be DJ'ing in your bedroom, you would be doing mobiles or working in a club??

STEVE HANLEY
04-05-2010, 05:34 PM

Oh Yes, Seminars - Most of DJs tend to be stood around the bar playing about with handycams :)

Hi Max

I went to my first one last week mate and it's anything but that. Angela, Steve and Darren made Mary and me feel so welcome. That we can't wait for BPM to have a proper night out with them.

I only started in the mobile game properly last November and we've come a long way in a very short space of time (Even though I've been djing off and on a lot longer than that) but it's all thanks to the help and advice I've received and picked up off this site. YOU SHOULD DEFINATELEY COME MATE:beer1: :beer1:

Corabar Entertainment
04-05-2010, 05:45 PM
As the saying goes....

There's none so blind as those who will not see

DJMaxG
04-05-2010, 05:57 PM
Are you really that good?

Max, surely if you were, you wouldn't be DJ'ing in your bedroom, you would be doing mobiles or working in a club??

You're probably a good driver, so why aren't you on the racetrack driving an F1 Car?

I have explained already that it is purely by choice. There are overheads, loading in/out, having everything tested, transport etc. I like the DJing side of things and the MCing, but I don't fancy owning all the gear, carrying it around, and loading in and out.

Scott,
I can improve my skills (we all can), but I was just wondering how a show can do that, yes there are seminars, it slipped my mind whilst writing the first post. ;)

DJWilson
04-05-2010, 06:19 PM
I like the DJing side of things and the MCing,

How many mobile DJs have an MC with them? :confused:

Penfold42
04-05-2010, 06:34 PM

Proof is in the pudding. :sofa:

SC Events
04-05-2010, 06:55 PM
You're probably a good driver, so why aren't you on the racetrack driving an F1 Car?

I have explained already that it is purely by choice. There are overheads, loading in/out, having everything tested, transport etc. I like the DJing side of things and the MCing, but I don't fancy owning all the gear, carrying it around, and loading in and out.

Scott,
I can improve my skills (we all can), but I was just wondering how a show can do that, yes there are seminars, it slipped my mind whilst writing the first post. ;)

Don't take the :Censored: Max. :wacko:

Fair enough, it's your choice. Personally, I think you are missing out on a good show and the chance to meet like-minded people and have a laugh...

...Ah well, you can't please everyone! :sj:

Solitaire Events Ltd
04-05-2010, 07:25 PM
and the chance to meet like-minded people

Are you sure??????????????????????????????

SC Events
04-05-2010, 08:09 PM
Are you sure??????????????????????????????

I meant DJ minded people ;)

Corabar Entertainment
04-05-2010, 08:17 PM
I meant DJ minded people ;)So did Darren :lol:

DeckstarDeluxe
04-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Would be lying if I said I wasnt looking forward to this already......

Shaun
04-05-2010, 09:03 PM

:d :d

Penfold42
04-05-2010, 09:06 PM

SADDO ALERT!!

Corabar Steve
04-05-2010, 09:10 PM
Alchy alert more like :sj:

Excalibur
04-05-2010, 09:34 PM
:confused: :confused: ...and how, exactly, have you come to that conclusion?
He's watched the videos. ;)

Don't take the :Censored: Max. :wacko:

Fair enough, it's your choice. Personally, I think you are missing out on a good show and the chance to meet like-minded people and have a laugh...
...Ah well, you can't please everyone! :sj:
Agreed. Max, honestly you'd definitely gain from going, you'd be amazed how different some folk are in real life. ;)

So did Darren :lol:
Err, I think you're missing Darren's ever so subtle attempt at humour, Angela. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Corabar Entertainment
04-05-2010, 09:39 PM
...you'd be amazed how different some folk are in real life. ;) Yeah... some people bite! :lol:

DeckstarDeluxe
04-05-2010, 09:49 PM
this time Im gonna book the monday off work though thats for sure!

Shaun
04-05-2010, 09:50 PM
you'd be amazed how different some folk are in real life. ;)

Yep, in real life I'm a moron!

............... what d'ya mean no change there then!!!

:d

rob1963
04-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Grrrr...just checked the diary, and my only disco in October is on the Saturday night...and it's over 30 miles away.

Looks like I'll have to send someone else to do it.

Corabar Entertainment
04-05-2010, 10:40 PM
Looks like I'll have to send someone else to do it.What? BPM? :D :p

rob1963
04-05-2010, 10:45 PM
Rob, you sure you can't swing the night off and stay for evening?

It's unlikely, Shaun, as I've just realised I have a wedding on the Saturday night...and I'm probably going to have to get someone else to cover that for me...so I really don't want to be missing work on the Sunday night as well.

Do they sell pinspots there?

I didn't see any last year.

What? BPM? :D :p

:Laugh:

DeckstarDeluxe
04-05-2010, 10:49 PM
surely do the wedding and get someone to cover the quiz??

rob1963
04-05-2010, 10:53 PM
surely do the wedding and get someone to cover the quiz??

I'll decide nearer the time, depending on how the finances go between now & then.

;)

Shaun
04-05-2010, 11:39 PM
It's unlikely, Shaun, as I've just realised I have a wedding on the Saturday night...and I'm probably going to have to get someone else to cover that for me...so I really don't want to be missing work on the Sunday night as well.

I'm working on the Saturday too....over 70 miles away. Guess a few hours sleep will have to do. :(

jeff wood
05-05-2010, 12:31 PM
i cant make BPM this year,,,I'm going to Cyprus on the 3rd Oct...

so darrens gonna have to find another rapping partner for when they play the sugarhill gang in reflex :)))

Shaun
05-05-2010, 12:37 PM

so darrens gonna have to find another rapping partner for when they play the sugarhill gang in reflex :)))

*Looks out sugerhill gang album to start practicing*

Corabar Entertainment
05-05-2010, 12:39 PM
Bit of bad planning there on your part Mr Wood! :eek:

Solitaire Events Ltd
05-05-2010, 02:36 PM

Boo!

*Looks out sugerhill gang album to start practicing*

Yay!

(I think?) :D

DeckstarDeluxe
05-05-2010, 06:16 PM
so if jeffs not coming whos going to do the 100 metres??? :D

Tom
05-05-2010, 10:48 PM
I can't wait to scare Angela and Steve. :eek: :D

Warrrrrp tishhhhh. :sofa:

lol. On a better note, it would be great to meet up with all you guys and gals again. Last year was epic. lol. :)

Corabar Entertainment
05-05-2010, 10:57 PM
OMG! What have I let us in for?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Tom
05-05-2010, 11:04 PM
OMG! What have I let us in for?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

lol. I promice I won't drive crazy. Need to watch the fuel gauge. Haha.

That reminds me, I need to book the Monday off work and get a room booked up!

DazzyD
10-05-2010, 09:29 PM
I was hoping to get to BPM this year. Just looked up flights - cheaped is over £170 and trains is £77.50 each way! :eek:

Am now wondering if it will work out cheaper to get the train up to Edinburgh and fly from there???

Solitaire Events Ltd
10-05-2010, 09:36 PM
Why not drive?

Only a 3.5 hour journey.

Steve Hanley drove to the NADJ AGM!

ppentertainments
10-05-2010, 09:45 PM
I was hoping to get to BPM this year. Just looked up flights - cheaped is over £170 and trains is £77.50 each way! :eek:

Am now wondering if it will work out cheaper to get the train up to Edinburgh and fly from there???

Me and Steve Hanley are heading down if you want to join. Probably stopping over on the Sunday. In fact I know of quite a few NE DJ's heading down so lifts should not be a problem.

Edit : Not sure if mentioned to Steve we are stopping over for a few :beer1: :beer1: :zip:

Charlie Brown
10-05-2010, 09:49 PM
Any update/news Ollie?

Is Scott coming?

STEVE HANLEY
10-05-2010, 09:49 PM
Why not drive?

Only a 3.5 hour journey.

Steve Hanley drove to the NADJ AGM!

And will be driving to this one as well Darren. But staying to have a drinking contest with you this time mate:beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1:

Solitaire Events Ltd
10-05-2010, 09:57 PM
And will be driving to this one as well Darren. But staying to have a drinking contest with you this time mate:beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1:

...I better get warmed up then. :beer1: :D :beer1:

DeckstarDeluxe
10-05-2010, 09:58 PM
make sure you watch out for the bear guys...... ;)

Corabar Entertainment
10-05-2010, 09:59 PM

STEVE HANLEY
10-05-2010, 10:01 PM

Sore heads the next day mate or it hasn't been a good night;) :D :D

ppentertainments
10-05-2010, 10:02 PM
Sore heads the next day mate or it hasn't been a good night;) :D :D
Hmm... Think we will take my car Steve and I will drive back :D :D

STEVE HANLEY
10-05-2010, 10:07 PM
Hmm... Think we will take my car Steve and I will drive back :D :D

What's the matter Chris?? Frightened you won't be able to take the pace??

Gareth
11-05-2010, 02:30 AM

Alight Gene chill out!

Anyone would think bollys up the knackers or clappers lol!

DazzyD
12-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Me and Steve Hanley are heading down if you want to join. Probably stopping over on the Sunday. In fact I know of quite a few NE DJ's heading down so lifts should not be a problem.

Edit : Not sure if mentioned to Steve we are stopping over for a few :beer1: :beer1: :zip:

If that offer of a lift is still on let me know Chris so we can talk fuel money. I've now got the Monday off from the day job! :)

flatliners
17-05-2010, 09:23 PM
If there are a few people form the northeast going like steve and chris maybe we could book a mini bus and chip in for the costs

Mark Wild
19-05-2010, 05:13 PM
Change of plan for me as I have landed a gig which was to difficult to turn down, so instead I'll be flying in from Glasgow Sunday late afternoon, unfortunately I'm going to miss the show (gutted), but still wanted to make the effort for the forum meet. :)

Corabar Entertainment
19-05-2010, 05:16 PM
Mark - you can always go and have a look-see at the show on the Monday :D

Mark Wild
19-05-2010, 05:23 PM

Flights at 10.50 a.m. so I doubt it, might be an option though ! :D

OllieJames
19-05-2010, 05:26 PM
Wow, not been keeping an eye on this thread!!!

Looks like I'll be going on the Sunday, staying Sunday night & wagging school on the Monday and coming back that day... will need to see if I've got any exams then, and if not - that's what I'll do. :)

Corabar Entertainment
19-05-2010, 05:34 PM
Flights at 10.50 a.m. so I doubt it, might be an option though ! :D
Ah... could be a problem then (unless you get a later flight)

Excalibur
19-05-2010, 06:32 PM
Change of plan for me as I have landed a gig which was to difficult to turn down, so instead I'll be flying in from Glasgow Sunday late afternoon,
Flash Git! :p :p

unfortunately I'm going to miss the show (gutted), but still wanted to make the effort for the forum meet. :)
:bowdown: I take it all back. All that travelling just for :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: Indeed Sir, :youdaman:

If he ties one on like some folk, he'll be lucky to see Monday, let alone Show, or flight. ;) :D :D :D :D

Mark Wild
19-05-2010, 06:54 PM
All that travelling just for :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: Indeed Sir, :youdaman:

you showing face Gandalf? :D

Excalibur
19-05-2010, 07:09 PM
you showing face Gandalf? :D

I'm glad you asked me that. At this present moment in time, taking into consideration the prevailing weather patterns, fiscal constraints, travel arrangements, staff holidays, availability of potato bulkers( did you know they're all fitted with GPS tracking devices? :eek: ;) ;) ) , mechanical breakdowns, and having given the matter serious thought, weighing up the pros and cons, the plusses and minuses, how many people owe me a :beer1: , I'd have to say:

I've got no :Censored: idea!!! :confused: :confused: :D :D :D If there's torrential rain Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, then I'll be on the social. :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :D :D :D :D :D

Blazing sunshine, and I'll be lucky to get down, say hello and set off back again. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Solitaire Events Ltd
19-05-2010, 08:31 PM

...on your own. :sj:

DeckstarDeluxe
19-05-2010, 08:32 PM
In all fairness Mark the show isnt that appealing unless you like blowing up Kam audio equipment and chating up women wearing leather who have a nerd fetish...... :D

Corabar Entertainment
19-05-2010, 08:35 PM
In all fairness Mark the show isnt that appealing...Well, I'll take your word for that since I didn't actually see much/any of last years one (walked straight through it to get to the bar, propped myself on the bar stool, and walked back through the hall after the show finished :D )

SC Events
19-05-2010, 08:37 PM
In all fairness Mark the show isnt that appealing unless you like blowing up Kam audio equipment and chating up women wearing leather who have a nerd fetish...... :D

Yeah...you THUG!!! :lol: :D :D :D

Oh how I laughed.....and moved away from the area (and Neil) quite rapidly! :D :D :D

She never called me a nerd ;) :D :P :D

Penfold42
19-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Well, I'll take your word for that since I didn't actually see much/any of last years one (walked straight through it to get to the bar, propped myself on the bar stool, and walked back through the hall after the show finished :D )

What's new then? :eek: :D :D :D :D :D

Corabar Entertainment
19-05-2010, 08:56 PM

STEVE HANLEY
19-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Well, I'll take your word for that since I didn't actually see much/any of last years one (walked straight through it to get to the bar, propped myself on the bar stool, and walked back through the hall after the show finished :D )

Now we're talking

Shaun
31-05-2010, 11:55 AM
Just received an email about my flights...they've only gone and move the goal posts. Flight won't get in till after 2.30pm now. No biggie, I'm not really coming for show, more a chance to drink Darrens' wallet dry than anything else. :ph34r:

Excalibur
31-05-2010, 12:00 PM
Just received an email about my flights...they've only gone and move the goal posts. Flight won't get in till after 2.30pm now. No biggie, I'm not really coming for show, more a chance to drink Darrens' wallet dry than anything else. :ph34r:

Hmmmmmm. Should I make a witty and scathing comment about two of the most powerful folk on here? :confused: Or should I simply :zip:

Decisions, decisions. :( :(

Jiggles
31-05-2010, 12:16 PM
I wish i knew what i was doing on the monday after it. If i knew i didn't have any classes then i would of booked.

Excalibur
31-05-2010, 12:29 PM
I wish i knew what i was doing on the monday after it. If i knew i didn't have any classes then i would of booked.

Are you feeling alright Callum? :confused: Not sniffly at all? Sore throat? Cough? Cough cough. ;) :whistle:

Shaun
31-05-2010, 01:28 PM
Hmmmmmm. Should I make a witty and scathing comment about two of the most powerful folk on here? :confused: Or should I simply :zip:

Decisions, decisions. :( :(

Yeah go on...I won't hold it against you. I'll even let you buy me a drink as a way of apology. :d

Twinspin
31-05-2010, 03:20 PM
I definetely wont be there. Not that i have got anything on that day.

Charlie Brown
31-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Why not John?

womble
31-05-2010, 03:29 PM
Go on then, I'll join in the fun...

Excalibur
31-05-2010, 03:44 PM
Yeah go on...I won't hold it against you. I'll even let you buy me a drink as a way of apology. :d

I've told you before. A Yorkshireman is only a Scotsman, but with all the generosity removed. ;) And since some Red Rose git cried off just because his wife was having a baby, I'm way down in the free drinks department. :cry: :cry: Even worse, it appears I owe some Southern emigre a drink!! :( :( :(

Shaun
31-05-2010, 07:05 PM
I've told you before. A Yorkshireman is only a Scotsman, but with all the generosity removed. ;)

Yes, I remember you telling me that :d. I'll buy you a drink instead then. :beer1:

I'm actually really looking forward to meeting all of you. :) :)

Excalibur
31-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Yes, I remember you telling me that :d. I'll buy you a drink instead then. :beer1:
Nurse, more tablets!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm actually really looking forward to meeting all of you. :) :)

As Eric would say: " This boy's a fool!! " :D :D :D

Tom
11-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Have people booked hotels yet. If so, where are most of you staying at?

Will be bringing my fiancée with me this year will have another person to join in the fun. :)

Excalibur
11-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Have people booked hotels yet. If so, where are most of you staying at?

Will be bringing my fiancée with me this year will have another person to join in the fun. :)

No Tom, - " Somebody to moan about how childish your mates are, and what a bad influence they are on a sober clean living lad like yourself" :( :( :(

Only joking Tom, she's a lovely lady. ;)

Tom
11-06-2010, 04:53 PM
No Tom, - " Somebody to moan about how childish your mates are, and what a bad influence they are on a sober clean living lad like yourself" :( :( :(

Only joking Tom, she's a lovely lady. ;)

Would only work If I have some mates. lol. :o :D

Had you think when you said she was a lovely lady. Only yourself and your lady plus my fiancée and my who attended Paul's birthday I believe it was from MDD.

Was still a good night. Still can't believe I drove all that way for a birthday for the evening. lol. Worth it though. :)

womble
11-06-2010, 05:29 PM
When do the tickets go on sale?

Corabar Entertainment
11-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Tom: Not looked yet (and looking forward to meeting the other half :approve:)

Womble: Now

rob1963
13-06-2010, 12:50 AM
Just ordered my tickets.

Excalibur
13-06-2010, 12:39 PM
Just ordered my tickets.

Oi! Billy No Mates. Tickets????? :confused: :confused: :confused: