PDA

View Full Version : Our Site

A-L_Vibez
29-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Would like a little bit of feedback about our site thoughts how I can make it better etc!

cheers in advance

www.alvibez.co.uk (http://www.alvibez.co.uk )

musicinmotiondi
29-06-2006, 02:31 PM
Don't like the boring Grey but otherwise very good -I would change the colour to a brighter colour

Maree
29-06-2006, 02:39 PM
Agree with MIM colour needs changing, also personally i would do the writing a little bigger

Shaun
29-06-2006, 02:50 PM
I quite liked the colour...depends on the market your after though. I thought the text size was fine personally, but I found it quite distracting how you started every word of with a capital letter.

Corabar Entertainment
29-06-2006, 02:54 PM
Hi there

Don't know if it's purely a Firefox thing, or if it's the same on IE (haven't checked), but the writing in some of the boxes is crashing into the border of the box, and in at least one case (the 'Our Mission' box on the 'About Us' page) the letters on each end of the longer lines is actually disappearing altogether.

Shaun
29-06-2006, 02:56 PM
Hi there

Don't know if it's purely a Firefox thing, or if it's the same on IE (haven't checked), but the writing in some of the boxes is crashing into the border of the box, and in at least one case (the 'Our Mission' box on the 'About Us' page) the letters on each end of the longer lines is actually disappearing altogether.

I use firefox and I'm not seeing any errors.

Corabar Entertainment
29-06-2006, 03:01 PM
Maybe it's a screen size thing then: only viewing on a 15" screen

Corabar Steve
29-06-2006, 03:29 PM
Hi there

It's doing the same on the lappy, even after using f11 for full screen

Have a disco
29-06-2006, 07:10 PM
1st) Please ad some colour a lighter pastel it looks so drab in grey

2nd) list your full services on your services page you may save alot of time wasters seems like your wasting alot of space etc etc just by using it to get them to contact you

3rd as elite said take the caps of every blooming word at the beginning that is

4th) Expand/extend your page size to say A4 so people have to scroll down helps with keeping them interested

5th) About us page needs expandin with more info about you and the business introduce your DJ's etc etc

6th) add a links page to get better web rating with like minded services ie wedding suppliers say within your local area

7th) Upgrade contact page much as like mine as that they can give more info easily without it opening up another window etc etc

Thames Valley Discos
03-07-2006, 07:07 PM
apart from that you liked it Have a disco? as for "Expand/extend your page size to say A4" never seen an A4 monitor.

Corabar Steve
03-07-2006, 07:16 PM
apart from that you liked it Have a disco? as for "Expand/extend your page size to say A4" never seen an A4 monitor.
Must admit I thought that too :)

A-L_Vibez
05-07-2006, 11:01 AM
thanks for all your advice, this is the first site that I have ever done and I was unsure what to add to the site etc im currently updating it over the next couple of days as I am changing site hosts and thought I would update the site when I move over!

some great ideas there theat im gunna start changing to now!

thanks guys ill be back with a newer site for you guys to have a look at soon

A-L_Vibez
05-07-2006, 11:19 AM
right im currently working on the colour (which I thought was classy in grey!) and cant seem to pick the right one on the black background thoughts?

Have a disco
05-07-2006, 01:46 PM
right im currently working on the colour (which I thought was classy in grey!) and cant seem to pick the right one on the black background thoughts?

outside edges in a pastel green like the writing in the boxes??

and A4 meaning you have to scroll down the page sorry was speaking in riddles rather than plain english scrolling down like this page etc etc

A-L_Vibez
05-07-2006, 07:16 PM
im now thinking of re doing the whole thing with a new theme lol