Chris G
29-04-2010, 08:00 PM
I am getting maybe 4 enquiries a week but convert less than a quarter,

Any tips?

Website address is fiestanights.vpweb.co.uk

Spirits High
29-04-2010, 08:06 PM
Hi Chris,

Please pop over to the newbies section and say hello. You'll find we're a friendly bunch once we know a bit about you ;)

Charlie Brown
29-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Hi Chris. :)

I would get rid of vista print.

I was with them (with the same template) paying £10+ a month for over a year. I liked the site...but it brought hardly any enquiries in as it's a template. You don't have any control of the SEO work (Google rankings) etc...

I know have this site: www.charliebrownsentertainment.com and love it!

It's brought me a 5 enquiry's since it's been live...3/4 days? 4 weddings and a children's party. (Vectis Vibe) Martin designed it for me...he did a cracking job and would recommend him to anyone....

Probably the best invest you'll have....

Solitaire Events Ltd
29-04-2010, 08:18 PM
I am getting maybe 4 enquiries a week but convert less than a quarter,

Any tips?

Website address is fiestanights.vpweb.co.uk

25% conversion rate is fairly good. I'm not sure why you're worried?

Charlie Brown
29-04-2010, 08:50 PM
Yeah I missed that part out. :o

I'm surprised you're getting that level of enquires with a Vistaprint site! Especially a "v.web" site.

...Not because of the site - but Google rankings.

paulg
30-04-2010, 11:57 AM
All the other comments about the vpweb etc. are quite right although the site looks OK.

Do you mean though that you're getting 4 enquiries a week from all sources or 4 from the web alone? If you're getting 4 phone calls and referring them to your web page but they don't come back to you then it's the web page that's putting people off (the picture of some bird with a pint in her mits is not ideal and the dangly cables could well stir debate).

If your getting 4 enquiries from the web page, which isn't too bad, then it's something else that is putting them off (price, phone manner, promtness of reply, customer service etc).

Chris G
30-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Getting 4 quotes a week from all sources