PDA

View Full Version : DIY Website

Mark Wild
13-05-2010, 03:28 PM
http://markwildentertainment.co.uk/

Yeah I know I should have a professional do it :) Was just hoping if you spot any school boy errors, you'd give me a heads up :D :beer1: :beer1: :beer1:

Dynamic Entertainment
13-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Sorry Mark, personal preference here but i dont like the font style that youve used on the homepage for your bullet points.

Also wheres you punctuation (capital letters) on your menu text?

Dont take this the wrong way either pal, but your avatar picture that youve used on the About section could come across as quite menacing to brides. You look ready to block someone lol :D

Ill haver another scoot through it, but they jump out at me. All in all though, not a bad looking site pal

Charlie Brown
13-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Doesn't look too bad.

Well done. I couldn't of designed that on my tod. :beer1:

Mark Wild
13-05-2010, 04:49 PM
Sorry Mark, personal preference here but i dont like the font style that youve used on the homepage for your bullet points.

Dont take this the wrong way either pal, but your avatar picture that youve used on the About section could come across as quite menacing to brides. You look ready to block someone lol :D

Ill haver another scoot through it, but they jump out at me. All in all though, not a bad looking site pal

Nooo constructive critism is how I see it mate :) It was my fiance said put that pic up (95% of my wedding work comes from my other sites tbh) She said it looked Jekyll & Hyde with the 2 pics lol (one for a 70th and one for a 21st birthday party :p )

I'll cap out the menu text, you're right and look at changing the text you're on about. Cheers Steve :D

funksoulbrother
13-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Hi Mark,

I've looked at your site and I think it's quite good, I especially like the separate links to Wedding DJ Glasgow and Edinburgh. I think it's a customer friendly site with good pictures on the pages, people want to see smiling, happy people, enjoying themselves as that is what you are being paid to do and will hopefully encourage them to contact you.

Richard:cool: ;)

Pe7e
13-05-2010, 05:18 PM
The fonts need sorting as already mentioned, and this is how excellence is spelt

rob1963
13-05-2010, 05:21 PM

I agree with all of this.

Also, on the link to your "service excellence" page, the spelling of the word "excellence" needs correcting.

:)

Mark Wild
13-05-2010, 05:24 PM
The fonts need sorting as already mentioned, and this is how excellence is spelt

Who feels a numpty :o , cheers mate, sorted. :D