PDA

View Full Version : Phew!!! Thank Goodness Thats Finished

Mayhem 1
16-05-2010, 04:38 PM
Gentlemen:

I hope you are having a good sunday.

I have just finished packing up my latest batch of promo packs just need to post them tomorrow.

60 x Primary Schools
20 x Social Clubs (Family Nights)

Lets see what comes in!!

deltic
16-05-2010, 05:00 PM
that's a lot of stamp licking buddy

STEVE HANLEY
16-05-2010, 05:21 PM
Hi Garry

Good promo work mate as I said in your post from the other day about that idiot of a woman who rang you in the middle of the night. I have 12 so far to do this year and don't even advertise them and just quoted for 2 more.

Is it a case of discos running a mile whenever the words kids are mentioned?

Cos Vectis is doing me a website and I'm seriously considering putting it on.

Also off topic slightly. I'm informed by Mary because of the sick and twisted world we live in I can't post any pics of previous events I've done. Is this true?

StarZSoundS
16-05-2010, 10:29 PM
Also off topic slightly. I'm informed by Mary because of the sick and twisted world we live in I can't post any pics of previous events I've done. Is this true?

Steve ....it s like this.

You'll be doing some more kiddies work....just announce you'll be taking some pix for some promo work.....nobody has ever objected when I've been open about it.

The one thing you are right about....its a sick and twisted world.Different in our day??;) ;)

STEVE HANLEY
17-05-2010, 06:09 AM
Steve ....it s like this.

You'll be doing some more kiddies work....just announce you'll be taking some pix for some promo work.....nobody has ever objected when I've been open about it.

The one thing you are right about....its a sick and twisted world.Different in our day??;) ;)

Hi Martin

I've looked at a few sites and that doesn't appear to be the case. It's just that Mary was worried and I for one don't blame her.

Back online tonight after 8pm. Speak to you then mate

Regards Steve

Vectis
17-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Play safe and only post pics where the kids cannot be identified (blurred out faces or silhouettes). I use pics like this for promotional matters and no-one has ever commented or complained (in a negative way :p )

STEVE HANLEY
17-05-2010, 09:01 PM
Hi Martin

Will speak to at length this week mate