PDA

View Full Version : 1 metre DJ stand

DJ Frankie
17-05-2010, 05:53 AM
Hi Folks

Im after a small 1 metre DJ stand to use for a a couple of one of gigs and was wondering if anyone had one for sale?
I only need it to be around the 1 metre size as the space I will be working in is very limited. If anyone has one that would like to sell please let me know.

Frankie

Vectis
17-05-2010, 07:27 AM
What have you got right now?

I ask because I know that Ultimax sell different width cross-members for very little money and I'm sure other stand manufacturers might do the same (or you could have some made).

For example I have the 1.4m and 1.7m crossmembers and use these interchangeably depending on the venue or whether I need deck space for the video laptop. I think I paid about £35 for the second set.

DJ Frankie
17-05-2010, 08:40 AM
What have you got right now?

I ask because I know that Ultimax sell different width cross-members for very little money and I'm sure other stand manufacturers might do the same (or you could have some made).

For example I have the 1.4m and 1.7m crossmembers and use these interchangeably depending on the venue or whether I need deck space for the video laptop. I think I paid about £35 for the second set.

I currently use the 4ft ultimax winch and wheel but its a bit big and takes a bit of setting up for the gig I need.

WWDJ
17-05-2010, 09:36 AM
I currently use the 4ft ultimax winch and wheel but its a bit big and takes a bit of setting up for the gig I need.

Yours will be 1.2m then.
Ultimax do a 0.6m which will hold a normal 19" flightcase i believe.
http://www.ultimax1.com/product.asp?numPageStartPosition=1&strPageHistory=cat&strKeywords=&strSearchCriteria=&PT_ID=154&P_ID=422&btnProduct=More+Details

if you want something custom made give them a call as they have done stuff for me before.