PDA

View Full Version : Hannah Montana Themed Birthday Party

STEVE HANLEY
23-05-2010, 02:34 AM
I must admit I think Mary and me are really starting to enjoy doing these kids parties.

Yesterdays was no exception. The kids were superbly behaved and Mary had them eating out the palm of her hand. She's a natural at this.

There were two huge Hannah Montana Back drops hanging on the wall behind my set up ( Managed to get a couple of good photo's of it as well which will go on the website soon) which really set the tone for the rest of the day. I was also lucky that I had every track that was asked for. (Wow there's a first) Many thanks to Mr mayhem for the invaluable advice he gave me last Monday. That poem at the end really does work mate:)

The woman who hired us said she'd no Idea I'd take as much kit and was well pleased and said it had been a resounding success. We've just taken a booking for an end term school disco. We've never done a one these before so will be coming for advice once I've established the age groups

STEVE HANLEY
23-05-2010, 02:38 AM
oops sorry mods could you stick this in right childrens forum for me??:) :)

Spirits High
23-05-2010, 08:47 AM
oops sorry mods could you stick this in right childrens forum for me??:) :)

'Tis done ;)

Mayhem 1
23-05-2010, 09:19 AM
Hiya Steve mate,

I am so pleased that both you and mary had a great time buddy and very pleased I have been of some help to you.

Onward and upward now fella, keep up the obvious good work.

Kernow
24-05-2010, 11:58 PM
Well done Steve :thumbs_up:

Hope you played the Proclaimers...... "500 Mileys" ;)

:D

STEVE HANLEY
25-05-2010, 05:53 AM
Well done Steve :thumbs_up:

Hope you played the Proclaimers...... "500 Mileys" ;)

Hi Robert

I certainley did mate. It's practically a permanent fixture in just about every disco I do. I always try to save it until one of the very last tracks played.

Tends to send people home smiling:) :)

Kernow
25-05-2010, 03:34 PM
Hannah Montana

"500 Mileys" ;)

More subtle than that ;)

STEVE HANLEY
25-05-2010, 05:44 PM
More subtle than that ;)

Whoosh

It was early in the morning when I read though:Censored: ;)