PDA

View Full Version : Children's Entertainer Magazine.

djadamhill
25-05-2010, 08:56 PM
A friend of mine is setting up a magazine for Children's Entertainers. I've just recieved a copy of the email he is sending out to try and get people to sign up. It looks pretty good and I'm looking forward to getting 1st copy! I thought I'd pass the info on in case anyone is interested.

"Hello I hope this email finds you well.

We are in the process of creating a 100% free qtrly magazine for Children's Entertainers, Clowns, Magicians, Face Painters etc and would like some input from working pros.

The aim of the magazine is to improve business, customer service, admin, equipment etc and also reviews of new equipment, routines videos books etc aimed at the Children's Entertainer.

There will also be an exclusive shop for Entertainers who sign up to recieve the magazine.

If anyone has any ideas or articles they would like to submit to us they can do so at [email protected] can also send a blank email with the word "signup" in the title to subscribe to the magazine.

The 1st issue should be ready for October 1st 2010.

There is no catch to this it is completley 100% free and it is hoped that is will be a collection of ideas and inspiration from other members.

Thank you for your time"