PDA

View Full Version : [ SOLD ] JBL Active Sub, 2x Scimitars, DJ stand

Make A Note Disco
08-06-2010, 01:09 AM
Hi All,

Up for grabs are some bits i no longer have any use for.

18" JBL JRX 118SP Active Sub. SOLD

Pair of Acme Super Scimitars which I have had from new and are roughly 3 years old now but I hardly used them. They come in a flightcase also.

Unfortunately on one of the lights, dip switch 10 has had the plastic bit come off which makes it hard to change from on/off however I believe this does not cause a huge problem. Please check this yourself also by reading the manual http://www.eclipseav.com/pdfs/superscimitar.pdf

I can send pictures of these if you would like to see so leave me your email addy. I am looking for around £85 for these.

Specs for these are:

250W Halogen

17 gobos/colours plus shutter on one wheel including 8 one colour,
5 bi-colour, 1 three colour, 1 four colour and 2 clear

Master/Slave linkable stand alone operation or activated by sound

Pre-programs and dual light show

Fan cooled and thermal protected

250W version, with lamp switch-off device to increase the lamp life

Compatible controller: CA-3 or any standard DMX controller (I do not have the controller).

================================================== ========

Finally, I have a 6ft DJ Stand that has the overhead lighting rig also. It is very easy to assemble and can take a lot of weight. I am looking for around £30 for this. I can get some pics done if you are interested.
================================================== ========

I would prefer all items to be picked up or for you to arrange a courier for delivery if pickup is not possible. Feel free to ask questions and hopefully these will have a new home to go to.

Charlie Brown
08-06-2010, 01:21 AM
Pm sent

Ecstatic Events
08-06-2010, 09:22 AM
I am very interested in the sub. Can also collect. Will PM :)

Charlie Brown
08-06-2010, 10:15 AM
I am very interested in the sub. Can also collect. Will PM :)

:boxer2:

Nah, actually let him have it.

I need to start saving. :beer1:

Ecstatic Events
08-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Thanks Charlie Brown!!! Handy, because I collect it tomorrow - Lol

Shakermaker Promotions
08-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Nice one Mike!

wingnut9811
08-06-2010, 10:05 PM
Any chance of a picture of the DJ Stand, Im interested if postage is available???? :)

Make A Note Disco
08-06-2010, 11:28 PM
Thanks Charlie Brown!!! Handy, because I collect it tomorrow - Lol

Im sure you will be happy with it. I hooked it up today to remind me how good it sounded. Shame the neighbours didn't appreciate it lol

@Wingnut i'll try get some pics up over the weekend as promised to someone else also. As for postage it is poss but you will have to arrange your own courier and I will do what I can to wrap it up with cardboard or something.

wingnut9811
09-06-2010, 08:42 PM
Im sure you will be happy with it. I hooked it up today to remind me how good it sounded. Shame the neighbours didn't appreciate it lol

@Wingnut i'll try get some pics up over the weekend as promised to someone else also. As for postage it is poss but you will have to arrange your own courier and I will do what I can to wrap it up with cardboard or something.

I know a cheap courier so if i buy it i can sort it out. cheers :)

Make A Note Disco
09-06-2010, 10:38 PM
The sub was sold to Mike.

So what remains is the stand and lights. I have been able to get some pictures together of both.

You will see in the last pic for the lights the plastic bit has broken off for channel 10 which was what i was referring to in my original post. I still believe this doesn't cause a major problem and acts as an inverse to the other light when used as a slave when DMX'd.

In the first pic of the stand i have marked with red crosses where the bars just slot in that run across from left to right rather than having to screw them in like most stands at either end. This makes it quicker to setup and avoids possibly losing those screw on bits. I have not got what weight the lighting rig can take but to give you an idea I put up lights that weighed in total 64kgs and it was well within the limit from what i recall.

I do not know what make the stand is, its not branded at all. I bought it from HTFR 3 years ago for £110.

Ecstatic Events
10-06-2010, 03:12 PM
The sub was sold to Mike.

Nice to meet you Kishan! A pleasure :D

Make A Note Disco
15-06-2010, 07:45 PM
Nice to meet you Kishan! A pleasure :D

likewise Mike.

The lights and stand have now been sold