PDA

View Full Version : Advertising Company gone into Administration

Dynamic Entertainment
17-06-2010, 02:36 PM
Right guys

A publishing company which i have a contract with (CMYK Group, or SOS Industries) for a hotels wedding brochure has gone into administration and i still owe them money. Im assuming that i just keep paying them as normal until the payments are finished.

Before anyone says about CMYKs selling practises, or conning tactics, i signed on the line being fully aware of what i was buting and went into it with my eyes firmly open...although i know others (not necessarily on here) who havent :)

Sapphire Disco
17-06-2010, 02:51 PM
If you owe the money directly to them the administrators may ask for it all immediately.

Dynamic Entertainment
17-06-2010, 03:15 PM
I dont see how they can when the contract clearly states that after the initial payment its in monthy chunks....

DJ Jules
17-06-2010, 03:18 PM
I dont see how they can when the contract clearly states that after the initial payment its in monthy chunks....

It's probably got a clause (like most credit agreements) that they can demand payment in full at any time. Have they actually fulfilled their obligations under the terms of the contract?

Julian

Dynamic Entertainment
17-06-2010, 03:39 PM
Ill find out. Ill contact the hotel and find out if they have their new brochures in yet.