PDA

View Full Version : Biggie On Saturday 3rd July

Mayhem 1
01-07-2010, 04:10 PM
Gentlemen:

Popped over to a local camp site to check out the preperations for the Centenery Celebrations this week end.

I was interested to have a look at the marquee where The Bumble 'B' Roadshow team will be doing our thing and it is huge!!!!!

There is a stage and there will also be crowd barriers as well (feel like a rock star!!) it was then that one of the site security chaps informed me that there will be about 1,200 Cubs and scouts along with various parents in this marquee on saturday.

Bring it on!!

I have a company closure party on friday 2nd and a double 9th saturday afternoon to do before this mega party.

And the very next day is the centenery party for the brownies and guides.

Fantastic week end me thinks.

CRAZY K
01-07-2010, 05:31 PM
Gentlemen:

Popped over to a local camp site to check out the preperations for the Centenery Celebrations this week end.

I was interested to have a look at the marquee where The Bumble 'B' Roadshow team will be doing our thing and it is huge!!!!!

There is a stage and there will also be crowd barriers as well (feel like a rock star!!) it was then that one of the site security chaps informed me that there will be about 1,200 Cubs and scouts along with various parents in this marquee on saturday.

Bring it on!!

I have a company closure party on friday 2nd and a double 9th saturday afternoon to do before this mega party.

And the very next day is the centenery party for the brownies and guides.

Fantastic week end me thinks.

Get your lights sorted Gary?

Alan

Ajaysdisco
01-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Yea I’m sure it’s going to be interesting, have you got the blue and white tent or have they put up another one?

Don’t forget to take a camera, I’ve got a wedding on Saturday so I won’t have chance to go over.

Mayhem 1
01-07-2010, 06:26 PM
Gentlemen:

CRAZY K ROADSHOW - I am waiting for new bulbs mate, the guy sent the wrong ones which explains why the gels were melting.

Ajaysdisco - I wont forget the camera mate or the camcorder for that matter.

Event report soon

Ajaysdisco
01-07-2010, 07:17 PM
I look forward to the report, are you in the blue and white tent or have they put up another one?

Cj_The_Dj
01-07-2010, 08:22 PM
looking forawrd to see the video. what sound system you going to use?

Mayhem 1
02-07-2010, 05:28 AM
Hiya CJ,

The brief I have is to turn up on staurday with my radio mics & CD's and that is it!!!

The sound and lighting is being provided by the client and the scouting top bods but I have been assured it will be more than big enough.