PDA

View Full Version : Booking form with T&C

The_Blue_Dragon
11-07-2010, 02:39 PM
Hi people,
I've just got round to doing a Booking form but I'm not good at this to be honest and don't know if I have the right details on. What you think so far?

Is there anything I dont have on but should or anything I do have on but dont need?

The T&C were "borrowed" from a few various other members (hope you don't mind) and then edited for my own use.

Booking Form (www.dans-garage.co.uk/Booking_Form.doc)

rob1963
11-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Hi Dragon,

At the top of the booking form, "You're information" needs changing to "Your information".

Under the "Event type" box, there is a blank box with no details.

You have a box asking for the venue address, but nothing asking for the venue name.

Other details from my own booking form which you might want to include are the total cost, deposit, balance due, approximate number of guests & names of bride & groom (for weddings).

I also have a box with the heading "Additional information / instructions" which I think is quite useful.

Finally, I'd remove the "Please play" and "Do not play" boxes completely, and come up with a separate request form instead.

Hope this helps.

:)

The_Blue_Dragon
11-07-2010, 02:56 PM
Oh yes I for got to mention ahaha, the blank box is because I want an area asking who the event is for, but cant think of a short way of saying it any idea? Will sort them you mentioned thanks :)

rossken
11-07-2010, 02:56 PM
In your Ts&Cs, I think you should replace all the "Your DJ" bits to "Blue Dragon Entertainment". It looks like you've "borrowed" Toby's (who runs Your DJ) booking form :confused: :confused: :confused:

If this is not the case and you have chosen to write "your DJ", you do not need a capital "Y" at the start of "your" in the middle of a sentence.

Booche
11-07-2010, 02:58 PM
As mentioned above :)

Here is mine feel free to use bits or not :)

Cheers Dave :)

The_Blue_Dragon
11-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Thanks guys,slightly edited now with extra information and changed the T&C to Bue Dragin Entertainment

rob1963
11-07-2010, 04:20 PM
Hi again, Dragon.

Having just read your terms & conditions, I have a couple of thoughts.

Firstly, under the heading "Booking Process" you refer to the booking fee, but under the heading "Payments" you call it a deposit, which is confusing. Decide what you want to call it, then use the same phrase throughout your terms.

The other thing which jumped out at me was the requirement for the client to ensure that you are allocated a parking space, which is not something that I've come across before & which I'm not sure about.