PDA

View Full Version : Lime Trees Hotel Northampton

Spirits High
28-07-2010, 06:35 PM
One for our Northampton based members ;)

I'm gigging at the Lime Trees Hotel in August any advice on ins & outs , staff etc would be good.

http://www.limetreeshotel.co.uk/

Thanks in advance!

spin mobile disco
28-07-2010, 07:35 PM
Ok I have some info from a DJ that works for me that has worked there for you. Bad access poor parking and narrow access for a van. I gather the room is a little difficult to access as well. I would suggest early arrival, trolley and lightweight equipment.

Danno13
28-07-2010, 07:42 PM
Quoted for a dance floor there but never heard back, sounds like I had a lucky escape!

Spirits High
28-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Ok I have some info from a DJ that works for me that has worked there for you. Bad access poor parking and narrow access for a van. I gather the room is a little difficult to access as well. I would suggest early arrival, trolley and lightweight equipment.

Thanks for that, Oh Joy of joys!!!!

Quoted for a dance floor there but never heard back, sounds like I had a lucky escape!

It does indeed ;)

CRAZY K
29-07-2010, 02:12 PM
Thanks for that, Oh Joy of joys!!!!

It does indeed ;)

Paul, I would get Matt to do it--

He obviously knows all about the venue--

:sofa: :sofa: :sofa: :sofa: :sofa:

Actually when Matt invited me to a gig in central Northampton it was very similar---;)

In fact I dont know Northampton that well--but ALL the central venues look similarly difficult because of the Parking problems and yellow lines.

I recall Mark in the Disco shop saying a lot of local DJS refuse bookings in the town because of stairs and general aggro with access.

Best consult Matt before taking your next booking in Northampton :D

spin mobile disco
29-07-2010, 02:34 PM
Yeah northampton parking is a joke for DJ's and not one i laugh at. Also avoid the pot black club at all costs trust me on this. Longest get in i've ever done and upstairs.