PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again

Mayhem 1
01-08-2010, 12:37 PM
http://www.bumble-b-roadshow.co.uk/index.php?p=1_44&nid=24

Corabar Entertainment
01-08-2010, 12:42 PM
Now that's what I call lazy!

Posting a link to your blog on your site!?

If you want to tell MDD members something, then do it! Can you imagine what a waste of space the forum would be if everyone posted like that?

(Sorry.... but it's one of my pet hates: post here if you want to talk to MDD members - don't link to 3rd party sites, especially without any reference in your post as to what it is we're clicking on. :mad: )

Mayhem 1
01-08-2010, 01:32 PM
We arrived at the venue at 09:45am to be greeted by loads of football players milling about and I instantly thought this is going to be interesting trying to get through this lot with the equipment. next to arrive was a man who opened up the steel shutter door but did not have a key to the main building so we had another short wait until the main key holder appeared and we were in.

We went in for a quick looksee and the guy in charge of the football team said “Oi Oi here is the entertainment” but after me telling him that it was a party for a load of 5 year olds he said “all credit to you mate, I could not do it, I have enough trouble with this lot!!” then a coach arrived and they all got on and disappeared!!!

Anywho, we (Tammy and myself) were almost finished unloading when the client and the posse landed this is where things got interesting due to mum (Trish) and her twin sister Auntie Frankie being so hyper it scared me!!! But introductions done and everyone got on with the job of getting set up and sorted.

“The star Of the Day” – Franklyn was a wonderful little dude and he requested a “Fun – Loud – Silly Party” which was good because that is all we provide.

This venue is one of the best I have ever performed in, the stage had various LED lights fitted and a huge starcloth backdrop – very nice.

So then the party, right from the start a seriously great time was had by both the children and adults who were there, I did however have to have words with a lady who I noticed was on her mobile phone so after chasing her outside I asked her who she was talking to and it was her husband so I took the phone for a chat with him!!!

Me – How dare you phone this lady when we are in the middle of a show?

Husband – Oh sorry mate I did not realize it would be a problem

Me – That’s ok but don’t do it again

Husband – Ok mate no problems

I had a quick chat with the lady in question during the interval and thanked her for being a great sport and she said “it was funny and by the way my husband is on his way down”

Met the hubby when he arrived and he agreed that it was a very funny thing I did.

Things soon came to an end and we finished with everyone joining in with us on the Country Roads finishing party dance.