PDA

View Full Version : Haven Party Dances CD

Twinspin
01-08-2010, 01:34 PM
Im currently away camping for a week down at a haven site and they are selling the cd with the party dance songs on (Party Dances Re-mix Volume 2)

I picked up the 2nd volume last night to put in my box. Because these are quite handy to have for the kids parties.

the cd has some of the Rik & Nik songs on it. Now you cant get this disc off the site as far as i know.

Id be willing to get anyone it that wants it. There isnt anything in it for me but im not bothered about that.

the cd on the site costs to buy £6.00... and whatever postage cost. Ill get the disc sent to you.

this is the cd by the way.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l264/Twinspindj/Photo_00002.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l264/Twinspindj/Photo_00004.jpg

StarZSoundS
01-08-2010, 01:45 PM
Rik 'N' Nik are very good John.

I've been thinking how I can slot them in to my Kidz Parties.

A CD I don't think is the answer.Is there a DVD available too.Something where I'm not breaking any laws by running it from my Laptop to a larger screen.....with them performing the dances???:confused: :confused: :confused:

Mark Wild
01-08-2010, 01:59 PM
All seems a bit backward to me :D

Charlie Brown
01-08-2010, 02:01 PM
I don't need the CD but I think it's really kind John has taken the time and effort to offer it.

:approve:

Twinspin
01-08-2010, 02:21 PM
All seems a bit backward to me :D

i havent got my camera with me mate i forgot it. I took it with the webcam on my laptop.

Dynamic Entertainment
01-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Whats the track listing on it? Can only figure out YMCA :o

Booche
01-08-2010, 08:41 PM
Y.M.C.A
The mexican wave
old kig kool
we can make you rock
aggadoo
can can do (or something like that) lol

There all the ones i can make out :(

Cheers Dave :)

Twinspin
01-08-2010, 09:36 PM
1. Hypnothemeerkat.com
2. Chu Chu Ua
3. We Can Make U Rock
4. Agadoo
5. Combine Harvester (re-mix)
6. Cartoon Heroes.
7. YMCA
8. The Mexican Wave
9. Old King Kool
10. The Birdie Song (Techno Remix)
11. The Rory Stomp
12. DJ Round The World

some of the songs are covers.

RIK & NIK
01-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Hi there it's great to read that downloading illegally is frowned upon by members of this site! without geniune downloads and sales we could not produce our party dance classics! we rely on your support, as a reward we often give dj's free copies of new releases, as you can see i Rik Gaynor (rik & nik) have just produced a new CD for Haven one of the new songs is titled hypnothemeerkat.com its a spoof of the meerkat advert but party dance style! at this moment it's only available from Haven but i may be able to get some downloads out to Dj's who perform party dance sets, please keep me posted cheers RIK GAYNOR (RIK & NIK THE PARTY KICK)

RIK & NIK
01-08-2010, 11:00 PM
well done go to the top of the class lol
1. Hypnothemeerkat.com
2. Chu Chu Ua
3. We Can Make U Rock
4. Agadoo
5. Combine Harvester (re-mix)
6. Cartoon Heroes.
7. YMCA
8. The Mexican Wave
9. Old King Kool
10. The Birdie Song (Techno Remix)
11. The Rory Stomp
12. DJ Round The World

some of the songs are covers.

JDB Entertainment
02-08-2010, 12:15 AM
Welcome to the forum Rik, I used to be a Bluecoat at Pontins in Hemsby and your songs were used night after night!

I still to this day use them at Kids Parties and teach them the dances!

:)

Disco Leisure UK
02-08-2010, 01:09 AM
A worth while disc to have in your collection if you do regular kids discos, Ive had a few requests in the past from kids who have heard music from holiday parks the latest being the tiger club song from about 10 years ago :eek: and the rollercoaster song which is being played in skeggy at the moment...

Digitalsounds
02-08-2010, 08:49 AM
Rik & Nik Legends......

One thing to say though is some of the older haven cd's they sell were not so good versions of the actual party dances they use on sites.

But still very useable i hope this new one is as good pitty i am not going near a Haven site this year (thank god).

Nice one. Let hope they can arrange the downloads i would be interested in these.

Twinspin
02-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Hi there it's great to read that downloading illegally is frowned upon by members of this site! without geniune downloads and sales we could not produce our party dance classics! we rely on your support, as a reward we often give dj's free copies of new releases, as you can see i Rik Gaynor (rik & nik) have just produced a new CD for Haven one of the new songs is titled hypnothemeerkat.com its a spoof of the meerkat advert but party dance style! at this moment it's only available from Haven but i may be able to get some downloads out to Dj's who perform party dance sets, please keep me posted cheers RIK GAYNOR (RIK & NIK THE PARTY KICK)

Agreed. Well i mentioned above that i believe you can only get that disc in particular off the haven sites and the tracks of course from yourself.

I did a kids party about 2 years ago and the mother asked me if i had any of the haven party dance songs. I said to her i havent im afraid.

So was away on a weekend at Golden Sands and come across one of the haven party dance cds on a poster in the showbar for like £6.00. I thought its defintely worth getting to put in the Box.

I saw the 2nd part on sat night advertised on a poster in the showbar. So of course bought that as well.

I thought with me been on a site if there is any djs that are wanting this kind of music for the kids party. I can pick the discs up from the shop and send them to whoever is after them.

But its good to know that you've joined the forum. Because we will now have direct contact with you. If we need to get any legal downloads of your any of the songs you produce.

Welcome Rik!

DeckstarDeluxe
02-08-2010, 12:30 PM

Hi Guys, welcome to the forum.

As for all new members we ask you to read this http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11711

Thanks

DazzyD
02-08-2010, 01:10 PM
As someone who's been to Haven every year for the last five years (actually twice a year) I've built up a fair collection of Haven CDs. It's impressive when you play a song (such as Big Fish, Little Fish or Purple People Eater) at a gig where there are kids, a good amount of kids know the FunStars dances.

Acutally, I've played Big Fish more times this year then I've ever done before as it seems to be going down really well.

Mayhem 1
02-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Rik & Nik are 100% party Legends!!!

All my children's parties are based around their party dances and songs, in fact if it was not for them i would not have a show.

Well done guys and long may you continue :beer1: :beer1:

DJ Frankie
02-08-2010, 03:18 PM
I remember Rik and Nik when I worked as an Havenmate up at Reighton Sands in 1998, we used to hype the crowd to bring them on as they had just released the Mexican wave song. Nice couple of fellas.

Twinspin
02-08-2010, 04:17 PM
http://rikandnikofficialfanclub.co.uk/process.php?PHPSESSID=ad35891f33d52e5aef7e71c8b1d2 4541&pname=ShowAlbumDetailsProcess-Start&CategoryID=CategoryID&AlbumID=2

link to the downloads site.

Im currently at Golden Sands in Mablethorpe. Just having a day chilling out. I went to Reighton Sands fri-mon beginning of the june. Its about 45 mins away from Hull.

I remember seeing Rik at Flamingo Land. Entertainments manager i think. Few years ago now though.

RIK & NIK
03-08-2010, 01:13 AM
Hey thanks so much for your kind messages! i have met some great people over the last bla bla bla many years lol, Frankie i remember you doing the warm up, im still sweating from it! it's also great to hear all our songs are still doing so well and being played all over the place, the secret i think to a good dance is to make it simple...i am the worst dancer in the world, ask

RIK & NIK
03-08-2010, 01:15 AM
I remember that well, i'm still sweating lol... hope your ok buddy cheers RIK.
I remember Rik and Nik when I worked as an Havenmate up at Reighton Sands in 1998, we used to hype the crowd to bring them on as they had just released the Mexican wave song. Nice couple of fellas.

http://rikandnikofficialfanclub.co.uk/process.php?PHPSESSID=ad35891f33d52e5aef7e71c8b1d2 4541&pname=ShowAlbumDetailsProcess-Start&CategoryID=CategoryID&AlbumID=2

link to the downloads site.

Im currently at Golden Sands in Mablethorpe. Just having a day chilling out. I went to Reighton Sands fri-mon beginning of the june. Its about 45 mins away from Hull.

I remember seeing Rik at Flamingo Land. Entertainments manager i think. Few years ago now though.

WOW FLAMINGO LAND WAS MANY MOONS AGO i was only a nipper then lol, thanks by the way for your kind comments cheers RIK.

Rik & Nik are 100% party Legends!!!

All my children's parties are based around their party dances and songs, in fact if it was not for them i would not have a show.

Well done guys and long may you continue :beer1: :beer1:

Thanks so much you so kind cheers RIK

Welcome to the forum Rik, I used to be a Bluecoat at Pontins in Hemsby and your songs were used night after night!

I still to this day use them at Kids Parties and teach them the dances!

:)

WOW TY THATS GREAT CHEERS RIK

Hi Guys, welcome to the forum.

As for all new members we ask you to read this http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11711

Thanks

CHEERS WILL LOOK NOW THANKS RIK

One thing to say though is some of the older haven cd's they sell were not so good versions of the actual party dances they use on sites.

But still very useable i hope this new one is as good pitty i am not going near a Haven site this year (thank god).

Nice one. Let hope they can arrange the downloads i would be interested in these.

Hey thanks so much for your kind messages! i have met some great people over the last bla bla bla many years lol, Frankie i remember you doing the warm up, im still sweating from it! it's also great to hear all our songs are still doing so well and being played all over the place, the secret i think to a good dance is to make it simple...i am the worst dancer in the world, ask NIK HE WILL TELL YOU, MIND YOU HE IS NOT MUCH BETTER LOL

As someone who's been to Haven every year for the last five years (actually twice a year) I've built up a fair collection of Haven CDs. It's impressive when you play a song (such as Big Fish, Little Fish or Purple People Eater) at a gig where there are kids, a good amount of kids know the FunStars dances.

Acutally, I've played Big Fish more times this year then I've ever done before as it seems to be going down really well.

Hey glad you like the songs ty so much cheers RIK

yourdj
03-08-2010, 07:29 AM
Did you do the purple people eater?

I was told that was every kids favourite track. I chucked it on to a load of five year olds in between lady gaga etc. and they all just stood still and did not know what to do :p i changed it for macarena or something quick :D

good track though.

Solitaire Events Ltd
03-08-2010, 08:16 AM
Hi Nik and welcome.

I have just spent 15 minutes sorting out your posts - can you spend a few minutes learning how to use multi quote and also not use capitals when you post. Also when you quote other people try not to type your message in the middle of their quotes. Thanks.

RIK & NIK
03-08-2010, 10:21 PM
Hi Nik and welcome.

I have just spent 15 minutes sorting out your posts - can you spend a few minutes learning how to use multi quote and also not use capitals when you post. Also when you quote other people try not to type your message in the middle of their quotes. Thanks. So sorry.

djdave1973
24-09-2010, 12:10 PM
hi rik, got the new party cd, its great but puts me through a right sweat doing all the dances at kids partys, the new dvd is a great idea m8 cant wait for it!,
p,s.
whats nik upto these days and do you see much of him.

djdave

Corabar Entertainment
24-09-2010, 01:11 PM
Hi Dave

Please have a read here: http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11711

You also might like to check out the forum rules here: http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?t=19228 (especially those regarding text speak! ;)

I look forward to reading your introduction thread :)

:thanks: