PDA

View Full Version : Rik and Nik have joined the Forum

StarZSoundS
01-08-2010, 11:28 PM
As new members....

Look out Gary these boys are Top Hole!!

There is scope here to take our Kids parties to a new dimension....

I use Carribean Way for my Limbo Competitions lads....I know it word for word....

Day-oo dayoo....Daylight come..........:devil: :devil: :devil:

Twinspin
02-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Welcome Rik & Nik.

Agreed these guys are brilliant at what they do.

StarZSoundS
02-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Welcome Rik & Nik.

Agreed these guys are brilliant at what they do.

Coincedence....you're at a Caravan Park....you post a pic of their latest CD.....They join the Forum....

Maybe they were after some tips from Mr Mayhem....;) ;) ;)

Twinspin
02-08-2010, 05:41 PM
Yep. I wonder how Rik & Nik Found this forum and certainly is a coincidence. But all the same. A big welcome to them.

I dont think Rik & Nik Need any tips on how to entertain kids. They are absolutely brilliant at doing that. Im sure a lot of the major holiday park chains would be lost without them.

But all the same Mr Mayhem is a very good childrens entertainer also from what ive seen in terms of videos and pictures.

StarZSoundS
02-08-2010, 05:47 PM
I dont think Rik & Nik Need any tips on how to entertain kids. They are absolutely brilliant at doing that. Im sure a lot of the major holiday park chains would be lost without them.

Whooosh...It was a bit tongue-in -cheek,John!!:) :) :)

Twinspin
02-08-2010, 05:58 PM
Im sorry too i think i come across more serious as you can sometimes on a forum. But really i wasnt. I should have added smilies. :D :p

RIK & NIK
03-08-2010, 01:34 AM
Hey all how ya doing? i'm a bit of a night owl like most of you guys on here! comes down to endless nights on the road travelling back from god knows where etc, it's so nice to hear your fantastic comments, i want to write a few more songs this year, i'm looking for some insperation, thats how i came across this site and by the way what a great site it is to! most of our songs came from the simplist of ideas like the mexican wave, we where watching The world cup and everyone was doing the mexican wave, so we thought hmmmm lets write a song about that, it took about 20 mins i think, well it only seamed that way after several cans of carling, then we saw a lorry pass by us on the motorway whilst on our way to Wales, advertising the ice lolly Caribbean Twist, again we thought great idea for a song, we wrote the basics on the way but some how it ended up The Carribean Way, Oodoo the Voodoo Man was inspired by The Witch Doctor Song, i still have our first version on my dictor phone, sounds very different though! ( HAVE YOU PLAYED THAT BACKWARDS FOR THE SECRET MESSAGE BY THE WAY LOL) anyway if any of you guys have any ideas or unusual unique titles then please message me, im on facebook as well under Rik Gaynor, or just post here i'm sure now i have found this site i will make a good few visits! cheers again Rik. (RIK & NIK)

Mayhem 1
03-08-2010, 06:50 AM
As new members....

Look out Gary these boys are Top Hole!!

Hey buddy, I know these guys are top hole because with out them I would not be able to do what I do!!!

Rik, can you pm me your contact number??

yourdj
03-08-2010, 07:07 AM
Hey all how ya doing? i'm a bit of a night owl like most of you guys on here! comes down to endless nights on the road travelling back from god knows where etc, it's so nice to hear your fantastic comments, i want to write a few more songs this year, i'm looking for some insperation, thats how i came across this site and by the way what a great site it is to! most of our songs came from the simplist of ideas like the mexican wave, we where watching The world cup and everyone was doing the mexican wave, so we thought hmmmm lets write a song about that, it took about 20 mins i think, well it only seamed that way after several cans of carling, then we saw a lorry pass by us on the motorway whilst on our way to Wales, advertising the ice lolly Caribbean Twist, again we thought great idea for a song, we wrote the basics on the way but some how it ended up The Carribean Way, Oodoo the Voodoo Man was inspired by The Witch Doctor Song, i still have our first version on my dictor phone, sounds very different though! ( HAVE YOU PLAYED THAT BACKWARDS FOR THE SECRET MESSAGE BY THE WAY LOL) anyway if any of you guys have any ideas or unusual unique titles then please message me, im on facebook as well under Rik Gaynor, or just post here i'm sure now i have found this site i will make a good few visits! cheers again Rik. (RIK & NIK)

God i would have gone mad spending so much time entertaining little horrors. :p Your all welcome to it thats for sure. I don't mind the odd kids disco once in a while though.

Corabar Entertainment
03-08-2010, 09:58 AM
Rik, can you pm me your contact number??Newbies don't have PM privileges, so he won't be able to PM you.

God i would have gone mad spending so much time entertaining little horrors. :p Your all welcome to it thats for sure. I don't mind the odd kids disco once in a while though....and after reading that statement, I'm sure parents will be rushing to book you Toby! :bang: If you dislike it/them so much, why do any kids parties at all?

I have to confess that, where Rik & Nik are concerned.... I had never heard of them until mentioned on this forum :blush:

After seeing them mentioned several times on here, I asked some parents / children at a couple of parties and they didn't know them either. It would, however, be useful to expand the repertoire. Are there any DVDs available to accompany the CDs so that we could learn the dances?

StarZSoundS
03-08-2010, 03:54 PM
:beer1:
Are there any DVDs available to accompany the CDs so that we could learn the dances?

I must have asked that question a dozen times on here.I could see me having a Virtual Rik N Nik at my Kidz Parties.(there was a Video done....but I think we've moved on from there??).

Play the DVD through the Laptop to a larger screen like I do with my Karaoke!!! :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1:

RIK & NIK
03-08-2010, 06:25 PM
OK OK lol i get the picture a DVD up to date one at that is needed! fair enough i shall put wheels in motion and get one out as soon as possible cheers Rik.

djdave1973
24-09-2010, 12:03 PM
OK OK lol i get the picture a DVD up to date one at that is needed! fair enough i shall put wheels in motion and get one out as soon as possible cheers Rik.

nice one m8, i look forward to this :)

Mayhem 1
25-09-2010, 02:57 PM
Hiya RIK,

If you need any help mate give us a shout!!!

The new dance is going down an absolute storm.............:jumping:

hypnothemerecat.com

Watch out for it chaps

UltraBeat Entertainment
27-09-2010, 07:47 AM
This forum really is the place to be:)

With children's entertainment legends Rik & Nik and of course Mr Mayhem!

I would also love a DVD so I can learn some more dances:D

Mayhem 1
27-09-2010, 06:32 PM
I will come to one of your gigs mate and show you first hand!!!