PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for a Disney Themed Party....

Charlie Brown
05-08-2010, 04:55 PM
She seems to have a bit of cash.

She has booked me and wants more info about a £300 chocolate fountain! She has designers in to deck the room out Disney style.

She also has special guests like Micky Mouse, Toy Story etc!

Should be great fun!

SC Events
05-08-2010, 05:02 PM
As the kids arrive you could have Disneyland's 'Fantasmic' playing. After that I would just throw in well-known Disney songs. :)

I may be 19, but Disney still rocks lmao! :D :D :D

Solitaire Events Ltd
05-08-2010, 05:16 PM
There's also a lot more to Disney than just cartoons too.

DeckstarDeluxe
05-08-2010, 05:20 PM
Know this might sound daft but might be worth knowing how old the children are Charlie?

Charlie Brown
05-08-2010, 05:21 PM
Yeah, I want ideas that I can sell?

Like more things that can make me money?

Like Darren sold that hotel a photo booth etc.

She is looking at the LED dancefloor too.

Vectis
05-08-2010, 05:21 PM
She seems to have a bit of cash.

She has booked me and wants more info about a £300 chocolate fountain! She has designers in to deck the room out Disney style.

She also has special guests like Micky Mouse, Toy Story etc!

Should be great fun!

What utter rot ... you'll never get that sort of money round there! :o

I did a Disney themed 21st not long ago and built a folder of 'must plays' and 'could plays' - I'll look it out if you think it's any use.

Ecstatic Events
05-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Be sure to have plenty of Disney songs/Themes!

When I did one a while back I got caught short when they asked for "Disney Songs"

Ive attached some images to give you an idea of what they were wearing :D

Charlie Brown
05-08-2010, 05:24 PM
I did a Disney themed 21st not long ago and built a folder of 'must plays' and 'could plays' - I'll look it out if you think it's any use.

Yes please! :)

Solitaire Events Ltd
05-08-2010, 05:25 PM
Like Darren sold that hotel a photo booth etc.

Er...not really.

I tendered a proposal for 34 dates, theming the rooms and marketing Christmas functions. Slightly different! :)

Vectis
05-08-2010, 05:25 PM
Would love to see the risk mitigation reasoning for having a scanning laser pointing into a crowd :eek:

Charlie Brown
05-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Er...not really.

I tendered a proposal for 34 dates, theming the rooms and marketing Christmas functions. Slightly different! :)

Apologies. :)

I tried to use that as an example.

She is having different stalls for cakes etc.

Any ideas (out of the ordinary) are appreciated.

Corabar Steve
05-08-2010, 06:06 PM
There's also a lot more to Disney than just cartoons too.
Indeed.

PIRATES! of the Caribbean http://planetsmilies.net/not-tagged-smiley-13713.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

& the Lovebug / Herbie films are both Disney

BeerFunk
05-08-2010, 06:41 PM
The closest Disney store to me always has Winnie The Pooh as the 'staple' product, alongside the latest big screen production, which I guess would be Toy Story 3 at the moment.

I guess from your point of view, video graphics as part of your setup would be a great idea, but in my opinion is something you either get right, or don't bother at all.

Other than that, a good knowledge of all the best sing-a-long numbers is a must! :)