PDA

View Full Version : North East Meetup - Tuesday 14th September

ppentertainments
11-08-2010, 11:03 PM
Date : Tuesday 14th September
Time : Evening (TBA but from around 7 at a guess, although we are there all night and some do turn up late)
Venue : Taybarns, Newcastle (alright, it is actually Gateshead, next to the Metro Centre, but the website says Newcastle)

All you can eat for £7.99, unlimited soft drinks for £2.25 (save £2.50 a week and money is sorted :D )

I have posted this in advance to allow for people to arrange from time off work. I have PM'd one or two who have shown interest and hopefully will have a good turnout this time.

This is an informal meeting, just turnup, eat, drink and chat. I guarantee you won't leave hungry :) :)

If coming, please reply to give an idea of numbers - hope to see you there :beer1:

flatliners
11-08-2010, 11:08 PM
count me in
If any djs didnt get last time do come along its great fun great food and a bunch of dj talking shop what more could you want

ppentertainments
11-08-2010, 11:10 PM
count me in
If any djs didnt get last time do come along its great fun great food and Shaun talking shop while we all listened

:D :D :D :D :D :D

STEVE HANLEY
12-08-2010, 07:11 AM
Count me in. Just to re-iterate. Try and make the effort to come it's a great opportunity to network with other djs:beer1: :beer1:

Dynamic Entertainment
12-08-2010, 07:39 AM
Im in too. :)

DazzyD
12-08-2010, 07:47 AM
I didn't get last time due to work commitments and flippin' last minute changes.

I'm coming this time, though. It's been ages since I've had a good night out.

flatliners
12-08-2010, 08:28 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Was i that bad

ppentertainments
12-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Was i that bad

Star of the show mate :)

ppentertainments
23-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Looks like we could have a good crowd if everyone who says they are coming actually turn up :D :D

I have a few from another forum said they are coming and also quite a few non forum members who have shown interest. :beer1: :beer1: :beer1:

DazzyD
25-08-2010, 07:30 AM
Well, I'm definitely coming. Everything sorted regarding finances and transport.

Just hope it lives up to your hype, Chris! :D

(only joking and I'm sure it'll be a great night!)

Oh, and with the day job working in local government, they've scrapped the overtime budget as a cost-cutting measure so I won't have to work late this time! :)

ppentertainments
06-09-2010, 08:28 PM
Just another reminder - a week tomorrow chaps (and chapesses).

Official start time of 7 but don't worry if you arrive late - we will still be eating :D :D

This has now gone out to all local NADJ members. There have been a lot of people asking about regular meetups. I am prepared to put myself forward to pursue this should we have reasonable interest - I am talking about the subject with John Forbes (NADJ Chairman). I will try and discuss with as many people as possible at Taybarns.

I must stress however, that you do not need to be a member of NADJ to attend any of these meets, and no pressure whatsoever will be put on you to join.

Look forward to seeing you all there :beer1: :beer1:

Danno13
06-09-2010, 08:35 PM
Same night as the next Weston meet which is a tad closer for me :D

Adam_F
06-09-2010, 09:39 PM
Same night as the next Weston meet which is a tad closer for me :D

Need details of this Dan, same venue?
Not sure what I'm working yet.

Danno13
06-09-2010, 09:53 PM
I must be going mad! Just re-read the email and the Weston meet isn't till October :blush: :blush:

I was thinking it was whilst PLASA was on, but that's the wales NADJ meet.

ppentertainments
07-09-2010, 06:02 PM
I must be going mad! Just re-read the email and the Weston meet isn't till October :blush: :blush:

I was thinking it was whilst PLASA was on, but that's the wales NADJ meet.

So we'll see you at Taybarns then, since you hijacked this thread. :D :D :p :D :D

STEVE HANLEY
13-09-2010, 12:34 PM
Anyone still undecided about this should definateley go. You'll find it's well worth it. You don't have to be a member of NADJ either

flatliners
15-09-2010, 12:55 AM
Another good night thanks lads and lasses shame about the people who did not make it or dropped out last min

ppentertainments
15-09-2010, 08:19 PM
Well I think it was a good night and quite a good turnout. We had quite a few new faces, the usual suspects who turn up, and the usual ones who don't :D :D

The results from the meetup is that we are going to try and arrange something more structured. I must stress that although this is done with the support of the NADJ, these meets are open to everyone with no pressure to join.

Anyway, moving forward we have a date set for the next meeting, which I will reveal as soon as a venue is confirmed, although as a guide it will be the beginning of November - the idea at the moment is to have bi-monthly meetings. The next meeting will be a slightly more formal affair with hopefull a talk or two and some pre-planned discussions. All ideas are up in the air a bit at present so if you have any ideas, fire away.

Again many thanks to all those that attended, especially those who travelled a great distance :cool:

flatliners
16-09-2010, 12:19 AM
Wow chris you work fast it sounds good and with me there you know you are gonna have a good time lol .
Alough i might get a last min booking lol

flatliners
16-09-2010, 12:22 AM
Also if you pop along to one of these you will get some great tips on dieting

rachard1583
16-09-2010, 06:32 AM
Well, I am sorry I am unable to turn up this time also, what is up, great fun and food? Keep update with interesting events that we miss, Thanks for any update.

Corabar Entertainment
16-09-2010, 11:10 AM
Well, I am sorry I am unable to turn up this time also, what is up, great fun and food? Keep update with interesting events that we miss, Thanks for any update.Rachard... you do realise that this threads refers to the North-East of ENGLAND?

:lol:

STEVE HANLEY
16-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Well, I am sorry I am unable to turn up this time also, what is up, great fun and food? Keep update with interesting events that we miss, Thanks for any update.

What????:confused: :confused:

Gary (GDK)
16-09-2010, 12:19 PM
Yeah was a good night and after five plate fulls I couldn't eat anymore! Not even ice cream!

ppentertainments
16-09-2010, 06:24 PM
Also if you pop along to one of these you will get some great tips on dieting

I think I confused the waitress when she was asking who the drinks were for. I replied 'They are for the Fat Lad over there', she looked at me as if to say 'well which one' :D :D :D :D

Gary (GDK)
17-09-2010, 09:51 AM
Haha, one of the best parts of the night Chris!