PDA

View Full Version : MY new lighting rig

Creature
14-08-2010, 11:16 AM
Well I am still adding to it. But went out with it for first time last weekend and got great reviews.

I couldnt get all the lights in the pic (mainly the Par Bars which I have now sold for and brought Power bars.

Only around 50% of lighting was used as when I opened the new IEC bags they were 1mtr instead of the 6mtr I had ordered.

This will only be used when Im working with bands and is charged extra (already got 7 bookings for it for 2011)

Equipment used

back truss
American Dj Lighting Truss (4.5 mtrs) with wind up stands
2 x vango lights
1 x 4 way laser

front truss
Kam Dj Lighting Truss (4.5mtr couldnt fit 4th truss)
2 x AMDJ - Triphase
2 x Chaos 2 Lights
2 x Kam Javelins
1 x Kam Star Cluster
1 x QTX Laser

with QTX'S new hazer

Have found some old kettle leads thsi week that I am busy converting to IEC :) to be ready for Autumn NABDNESS when its next out.

As i have said I have other lights, but always after comments about other lights that may fit in with what I have.

Chris1984
14-08-2010, 05:20 PM
what about something to light the band?
cant see the stage at all!

Creature
14-08-2010, 05:37 PM
what about something to light the band?

Thats why Ive sold the Par bars and brought the Power bar instead.

Also most of the lights I'd use for flood lighting the stage, The IEC cables supplied were not what I ordered so couldnt use them.

an issue that will be rectified before the rig goes out again in 2 weeks time ( in the Oxford area)

Creature
14-08-2010, 05:49 PM
mmm just checked other pics and got some were haze is not so thick and the stage and bands are a lot clearer and without shadowing - the hazer was ona timed remote - i will lengthen the delay time and reduse the density

Chris1984
14-08-2010, 07:52 PM
Thats why Ive sold the Par bars and brought the Power bar instead.

Also most of the lights I'd use for flood lighting the stage, The IEC cables supplied were not what I ordered so couldnt use them.

an issue that will be rectified before the rig goes out again in 2 weeks time ( in the Oxford area)

cool, intrested to see pics with the stage wash in place