PDA

View Full Version : Not been asked for this before!!!

simon1969
16-08-2010, 08:35 PM
I have a booking in september for a christening I have been asked for this!!

YouTube- Court of King Caractacus - Rolf Harris - Karaoke

Vectis
16-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Staple at most kids parties I can recall for the last aaljskdmdmvs or so years :)

Shaun
16-08-2010, 08:51 PM
http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7411

Thread moved.

simon1969
16-08-2010, 08:54 PM
Staple at most kids parties I can recall for the last aaljskdmdmvs or so years :)

It was asked for by an adult :lol: not a kid!!!
She knows all the actions !!!! :confused:
I think she might be :loco: :)

Corabar Entertainment
16-08-2010, 09:00 PM
I love The Court of King Caractacus!

I used to know all the words (don't know if I still remember them), but I never knew there was a dance to it until it was first mentioned on here yonks ago.

simon1969
16-08-2010, 09:05 PM
I love The Court of King Caractacus!

I used to know all the words (don't know if I still remember them), but I never knew there was a dance to it until it was first mentioned on here yonks ago.

Yes going to look at the dance and learn it and see what reaction I get!! Apologies for posting in wrong section was not intentional :sofa:

yourdj
16-08-2010, 09:13 PM
that could be quite fun with the right crowd?

simon1969
16-08-2010, 09:32 PM
that could be quite fun with the right crowd?

Yes very true from the sounds of it they are !!!
:D :D

DB Entertainments
16-08-2010, 10:53 PM
I got asked for this by an adult at a wedding a month or 2 back......I didn't think it was suitable and honestly thought I didn't have it and on telling her I got the DIRTIEST LOOK EVER lol.

Turns out I did have it though and played it - and the result wasn't great - usual scenario - the lady who asked for it never even left her seat when it came on.

simon1969
16-08-2010, 11:07 PM
I got asked for this by an adult at a wedding a month or 2 back......I didn't think it was suitable and honestly thought I didn't have it and on telling her I got the DIRTIEST LOOK EVER lol.

Turns out I did have it though and played it - and the result wasn't great - usual scenario - the lady who asked for it never even left her seat when it came on.

From speaking to her on the phone I know she will dance and I don't think she will be alone !!!! :) ;)

rob1963
16-08-2010, 11:12 PM
Never even heard of it.

:shrug:

STEVE HANLEY
16-08-2010, 11:51 PM
Never even heard of it.

:shrug:

Me neither mate. That was until a couple of weeks ago when I was asked for it at kids party. Luckily Mary knew the song and astonishingly we had it. It was on one those daft CD's you used to get free in the Sunday newspapers.

I was gobsmacked by the reaction :jawdrop: the kids lapped it up

StarZSoundS
17-08-2010, 05:53 AM
From speaking to her on the phone I know she will dance and I don't think she will be alone !!!! :) ;)

Thousands of poor attempts at it recorded on you-tube....if you want to take a skeggy!!!

simon1969
17-08-2010, 08:13 AM
Me neither mate. That was until a couple of weeks ago when I was asked for it at kids party. Luckily Mary knew the song and astonishingly we had it. It was on one those daft CD's you used to get free in the Sunday newspapers.

I was gobsmacked by the reaction :jawdrop: the kids lapped it up

Yes I can imagine!!
I've heard of it before but not since I was a kid looks like it's gonna be a good gig !!! :party1: :party2: