PDA

View Full Version : NRBFs and Corporate clients

Dynamic Entertainment
07-09-2010, 07:11 PM
Well just query really...but for corporate clients on invoice, do you take a NRBF or not?

Thanks
Steve

yourdj
07-09-2010, 07:14 PM
For residencies i do not but for everything else i do. for a well paid gig that requires allot of preparation - definitely.

Danno13
07-09-2010, 07:18 PM
Yep, if it's booked early enough it lets me know how quick they pay and how early I need to get the invoice in for the final balance. My only exception is that I don't take booking fees from other DJs/companies I work with alot and know very well, they don't expect me to either when it's the other way round.

Vectis
07-09-2010, 07:54 PM
For residencies i do not but for everything else i do. for a well paid gig that requires allot of preparation - definitely.

Ditto.

Residencies or very regular clients, no.

Occasional or one-off clients, yes.

Dynamic Entertainment
07-09-2010, 07:58 PM
Im so a similar page then. Its my regular NYE...the only time i havnt worked there was last year when they flooded out...

yourdj
07-09-2010, 08:05 PM
Ditto.

Residencies or very regular clients, no.

Occasional or one-off clients, yes.

Or very last min gigs. A gut instinct is a useful thing too :)

Some quotes just spell trouble. I turned down a corporate for £700 last sun as too many things did not make sense.

ppentertainments
07-09-2010, 08:23 PM
I find most corporate clients are prepared to pay the full fee once the invoice is sent. I often get told it is easier for them to pay one bill as opposed to a deposit, then a final amount.

I do have a few corporate clients who will not pay until after the event. A bit of trust needed - but so far had no problems.