PDA

View Full Version : im in the mood for dancing

bedrock
18-09-2010, 06:22 PM
hi I posted on hear a while back that I was thinking of playing the new version of the Nolan's I'm In The Mood For Dancing and some said stick to the classic since posting that I have come a cross the new recording on you tube and would like to know what you still think once you have heard it

YouTube - I'm In The Mood For Dancing The Nolans 2009

Martin

BeerFunk
18-09-2010, 06:27 PM
It's virtually the same, I think you're wasting a lot of time and effort over nothing! :)

bedrock
18-09-2010, 06:30 PM
it is the same but its been re recorded for the reunion tour last year

Corabar Steve
19-09-2010, 01:02 AM
If you played that, most folks would think you got it off of one of those "recorded with as many original members of the band as possible" compilations that you can get in newsagents, service stations & market stalls

Megamix
19-09-2010, 01:20 AM
I'm with Steve - it's not a re-interpretation / good cover (see Jolly Boys post) - more of a cash in and to be avoided I would suggest

CRAZY K
19-09-2010, 10:52 AM
If you played that, most folks would think you got it off of one of those "recorded with as many original members of the band as possible" compilations that you can get in newsagents, service stations & market stalls

Spot on--like most of the Mail on Sunday versions are these days

WORTHLESS WASTE BIN FODDER;)

I wont bother opening todays freebie==Kylie M --same old thing mainly live performances :bang:

People like stuff they know and are used to.

Even if it sounds dated.

Last night I was requested Elvis Suspicious Minds which is MY personal fave but the sound quality isnt the best--even so for some reason its a cult record--well in Worcester and if your Scottish it seems to be.:D