PDA

View Full Version : Sensations disco's PAT submission

icarusdragon
26-07-2006, 05:55 PM
uploaded my Pat certificate which was given to me by electrician who tested my kit. but still not registered on site can you please help.

I submited approx 3 papers 2 being the certificate and the final one being the invoice from the elctrician, to prove the job was properly done.

Paul James Promotions
26-07-2006, 06:09 PM
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure one of our admin team will be in touch regarding your PAT upload.

Jamie

Ricesnaps
26-07-2006, 07:35 PM
Is it me, or have a couple of posts dissapeared from this thread, or was the discussion with Wabbit elsewhere?

Paul James Promotions
26-07-2006, 07:41 PM
Is it me, or have a couple of posts dissapeared from this thread, or was the discussion with Wabbit elsewhere?

No it is not you, it was me. A newbie asked a question aimed at the Admin team. The thread was then hijacked with comments / opinions regarding the way this site encourages (not demands) PAT, something that has been discussed time and time again. For this reason, the posts have been deleted.

Hope this clarifies.

Jamie

icarusdragon
28-07-2006, 08:24 AM
Hi guys and Galls still not recieved feed back regarding the submission. Have tried resubmitting but scanning alldocuments to one word document. Not sure what else I can do now!

Corabar Entertainment
28-07-2006, 09:21 AM
With apologies - somehow I missed your original post!

We have been extremely busy over the past week or so, and so there is a slight delay in getting approvals through the system at the moment. We promise to deal with it as soon as we can.

Can I please ask everyone (and this is not a dig at you, icarusdragon - just a request to everyone), if you don't hear from us immediately, please do not upload further copies of the documents.... this is one of the reasons why the admin has fallen behind, as we are doing the same things over and over again as people have sent things through several times. Thank you!

icarusdragon
31-07-2006, 07:56 PM
big sorry admin and will bare this in mind.

just to let you know love the site and feel will be a big help to all in the industry.

regards

icarusdragon

Corabar Entertainment
31-07-2006, 08:03 PM
No - probs!... as I said, I wasn't having a dig at you. Glad you like the site :teeth: :teeth:

Why not start a thread in the Newbies section & tell us a little bit about yourself? And feel free to dive in on any of the discussions!! :teeth: :teeth:

Candybeatdiscos
31-07-2006, 10:44 PM
yeah welcome mate - this lot will drive you nuts soion enough lol