PDA

View Full Version : online web design

gharbud
23-09-2010, 02:51 AM
hi i was after some advice as to which online website buliders are the best, i have tried moonfruit but didnt get on with it any help appriciated thanks

Richie
23-09-2010, 11:00 AM
My advice really is to not use them if you want a site fit for pupose and developed with your business in mind.

If you name a budget that you are willing to spend, I am sure some of the web developers on this site would help you.

As an advertising tool, a website is an important thing to have and get right as potentially it can either gain or lose you new business.

Pe7e
23-09-2010, 11:18 AM
hi i was after some advice as to which online website buliders are the best, i have tried moonfruit but didnt get on with it any help appriciated thanks

Try THIS (http://www.123-reg.co.uk/sitefusion/) one, it looks OK to me, and there's a 14 day free trial.

Shaun
23-09-2010, 11:22 AM
Or you could go down the route of having a professional build one.....

There are 3 great web designers on the forum, Marc J, Vectis & Richie. Do a search for them and send them a PM (private message).

Marc J built and hosts my website and the service is fantastic, I highly recommend him. Those that use Vectis (Martin's) service will state the same about what he provides. Richie built this very site and forum and is awesome too.

So there you go. Three very professional web designers and hosters right within this very site. Happy hunting!

Richie
23-09-2010, 12:12 PM

Exactly what i was saying :)

Charlie Brown
23-09-2010, 12:58 PM

Couldn't agree more but it depends what your budget is. :beer1:

DJ Frankie
23-09-2010, 01:37 PM
I can highly recommend www.webeden.co.uk, I currently use this for my own website and love it. I currently pay £5.99 a month.

Charlie Brown
23-09-2010, 01:53 PM
I can highly recommend www.webeden.co.uk, I currently use this for my own website and love it. I currently pay £5.99 a month.

What is your site?

I'd like a nosy. :sj:

That's a very reasonable price.