PDA

View Full Version : [Sold]NJD 3m x 2m starcloths x3

spin mobile disco
12-10-2010, 03:51 PM
I have 3 large starcloths all NJD with power supplies and controller. All cloths are perfect except 1 where one of the ties has come loose on the side. All the cloths have been used 4 times each. They all link together and are controlled by a master controller cables for this are included. They all have there original carry bags, these a bit dusty as they have been stored while I was doing some decorating and got some dust etc on them . But the cloths are fine as they were protected at the time.

They have adjustable brightness , speed and programs. And are very bright with no faulty leds etc. All cables power supplies included.

I want £330 delivered for all three together or £120 each delivered. This is by dhl as being wool serge they are a nice heavy weight cloth and not the cheaper looking ones.

Link here (http://www.djkit.com/product.php?id=4325&cat=316) to what ones they are.

Solitaire Events Ltd
12-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Interest registered in 2 of them - can I come back to you in a couple of days?

charlie
12-10-2010, 04:52 PM
How much are they for collection?

I could be interested in a couple

Solitaire Events Ltd
12-10-2010, 05:05 PM
£310 including delivery and we have a deal.

spin mobile disco
12-10-2010, 05:12 PM
Sorry I cant get postage cheap enough Solitaire. I will take £300 if you can arrange postage or collection.
I will accept £110 each if buying seperately if collecting I just thought I would list as delivered for those of you who are a long way away.

below a pic of 1 in use the other 2 are just off shot on the right held vertically so 3 meters high x 4 meters wide together. This one in main shot is 3 meters accros and 2 meters high. They can be roatated either way

charlie
12-10-2010, 05:12 PM
if not il take 2 and collect :D

Solitaire Events Ltd
12-10-2010, 05:16 PM
Sorry I cant get postage cheap enough Solitaire. I will take £300 if you can arrange postage or collection.
I will accept £110 each if buying seperately if collecting I just thought I would list as delivered for those of you who are a long way away.

Do you know how much they weigh off hand?

spin mobile disco
12-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Not off hand but they are heavy weight I did my calculation on them being no more than about 10 - 15 kilos. The controller is metal so adds to the weight and the wool surge as you know is a pretty heavy material.

soundtracker
12-10-2010, 05:42 PM
I'll have one at £120 if they are any still going, let me know.

charlie
12-10-2010, 05:44 PM
tried to reply to pm but it says your out of space?!

I have to go and do a get out now. Please contact me on [email protected] or i will check this when i get back at about 10

Cheers!

Solitaire Events Ltd
12-10-2010, 06:05 PM
OK, I'll have them all for £330 delivered.

spin mobile disco
12-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Sorry have cleare my inbox a bit now I have been swamped by replies for these starcloths and as the posts were all recievedat similar times I am trying to be fair on how I respond to everyone so to keep it fair instead of through PM I will do it here in the thread to make sure everyone follows it and that I am being as fair as I can be.

Ok I have just set up all the star cloths and found that I have 3 cloths all perfect 3 power supplies all working al cables working however the njd controllers have gone walkabout all the cloths link so only one is used. I am assuming that I have put them somewhere and forgotten where so I have 1 controller for all three , that can control all three together. I also have 1 spare controller with a minor fault (fault is the lights flash but wont select a different program) I can chuck in with a promise of the other controller sent later when it turns up. So ideally one person having all three is the better option as they will work as a set with nothing else.

If you are still interested in them please post now.

Solitaire Events Ltd
12-10-2010, 07:20 PM
I only really want them if they are all complete as I assumed they were. Do they work without controller on static?

spin mobile disco
12-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Yes they work on static if you plug controller into them when they start then unplug it they will all light and stay on. Or if you link them all with the enclosed cables all cloths will mirror each other from the one controller. The linking cables are each 10 meters so it is not an issue of reaching when linked.
I have a fair few poeple intersted in a single cloth or a pair if anyone wants a pair and intend to link them I will do a pair at £200 with the one controller or I will just sell one for now and sell oters later when other controllers turns up.

soundtracker
12-10-2010, 07:52 PM
I'm still interested, got a controller.

DJ James Lake
12-10-2010, 08:45 PM
Matthew I will take one if you've got one spare. Dont need the controller as I have plenty of them.

spin mobile disco
12-10-2010, 09:18 PM
Ok one sold without controller leaving 2 left with a controller between them + a spare controller with a fault but still works (it just flashes though no programs) Pair can be had for £200 collected or £220 delivered

Solitaire Events Ltd
12-10-2010, 09:21 PM
Go on then. £30 buys a new controller anyway.

Solitaire Events Ltd
12-10-2010, 09:27 PM
How do you want paying?

soundtracker
12-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Ok one sold without controller leaving 2 left with a controller between them + a spare controller with a fault but still works (it just flashes though no programs) Pair can be had for £200 collected or £220 delivered

???? Seems a bit unfair!:mad:

Solitaire Events Ltd
12-10-2010, 09:53 PM
I've offered to buy them twice now. I'm beginning to think I'm invisible!

spin mobile disco
12-10-2010, 10:01 PM
No your not but I was pm'd as well and you seemed to lose interest with no controller Solitaire. So Assomeone was intersted in a pair and another didnt mind having one without a controller it seemed logical to split. . I was amazed to be honest how many replies I got in such a short amount of time. I had hoped for a quick sale to raise money for my new speaker purchase but it went a little faster than I anticipated.

spin mobile disco
12-10-2010, 10:03 PM
???? Seems a bit unfair!:mad:

Sorry what was unfair?

soundtracker
12-10-2010, 10:07 PM
Sorry what was unfair?

I declared my interest at 6.42pm, and I haven't even had a reply!

charlie
12-10-2010, 10:12 PM
whats happening, i have PMed saying i will have 2 and tried to arrange collection then nothing?

Solitaire Events Ltd
12-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Right, you asked people to post and not PM.

If you are still interested in them please post now.

After this post...

I then said...

Go on then. £30 buys a new controller anyway.

And then asked...

How do you want paying?

So you asked people to post interest in the thread, which I did and asked you how you wanted paying.

No your not but I was pm'd as well and you seemed to lose interest with no controller Solitaire.

Even though I replied twice in the thread?

Sorry what was unfair?

Everything about this sale is a farce. Time to look at the rules again I think.

spin mobile disco
12-10-2010, 10:18 PM
I only just got your pm Charlie I dont know why, mind you I have been emptying my pm box all night over these. Im sorry sound tracker the terms changed when I found the missing controllers and re asked people if they were still interested after that because of the change.

Anyone who does buy one and if the controller does turn up it will be posted to them anyway even after any discounts it is just I have no idea what happened to them as I have so far been through a move, a divorce and long hospital stay since putting them away. So chances are they have been packed into a box and moved to god knows where?

spin mobile disco
12-10-2010, 10:20 PM
I have looked Solitaire and was trying to do this fairly but I did not anticiate so many people posting and pm'ing and I have been trying to make sense of everyones replies since while searching for the controlers.

Solitaire Events Ltd
12-10-2010, 10:24 PM
As far as I'm concerned, I posted in the thread as you asked. You did not ask people to PM. What a waste of time.

spin mobile disco
12-10-2010, 10:32 PM
You also posted that you were really only intested in them if they were complete. I took this to mean you were no longer intersted. So said yes to charlie. As I had one left and it had no controller I was going to keep it but as someone was willing to take it without a controller it seemed logical to sell to the 2 parties that best fitted.
Im sorry if you missed out but I really did think you were not intersted after the loss of the controllers.

Solitaire Events Ltd
12-10-2010, 10:36 PM
You also posted that you were really only intested in them if they were complete. I took this to mean you were no longer intersted. So said yes to charlie. As I had one left and it had no controller I was going to keep it but as someone was willing to take it without a controller it seemed logical to sell to the 2 parties that best fitted.
Im sorry if you missed out but I really did think you were not intersted after the loss of the controllers.

READ THE THREAD!

I posted again and was the first one to do so after you asked people to post in the thread. I said I'd take them and then asked you how you wanted paying.

Don't post one thing and do another.

spin mobile disco
12-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Again I am sorry Solitaire but the time line goes like this.
You were the first to post in the thread at 5:29
Charlie pm'ed me and posted in the thread at 5:52 we continued to negotiate via pm outside the thread.
I recieved a lot more pms and then you again posted in the thread negotiating a discount. Charlie offered full price and said he woud like 2 of them.
Then you asked how much they weigh
I ran out of pm room so a lot of pms were lost around here. I left the thread and tried to sort my pms that could be deleted etc.
At this time charlie said he would have 2 and we were discussing pickup time when you posted in the thread at 7:05 that you wanted them for £330

I was getting swamped going back and forth so decided to get it all into the thread so everyone could see what was going on rather than keep several things going at once.

I then while checking them for pickup noticed that I was missing the controllers so decided I had better give everyone the info and then decide if anyone was still intersted.

You were the first to reply back in the thread with "I only really want them if they are all complete as Iassumed they were. Do they work without the controller on static" at 8:20

I replied 10 minutes later saying that yes they do.
I had recieved no more pms after this time or posts in the thread so assumed that no one was intersed any more as we were now missing controllers.

Then in PM and in the thread James lake said he was intested in one without a controller so I sold it Leaving me with 2 that could be used together with the only working controller I had left.

I then went offline from the thread while I packed the starcloth ready for collection tomorow. I cam back on and the first thing I saw was my pm box so I answered my PM and it was charlie confirming he was still intersted in them and could pick them up so I sold the last 2.

I then went back to the thread and found that you were now intested. However as you wanted 3 and I only had 2 as James had already purchased one I assumed you had missed his post and would realise that 3 were no longer available. I posted 3 minutes before you saying that only 2 were left so it is possible you screen did not refresh in time and you missed this.

I could go on but this is the gist of it.

Solitaire Events Ltd
12-10-2010, 10:58 PM
You could go on, but it would be nonsense.

The crux of the matter, is that you offered the cloths again telling people to post in the thread. Not by PM.

I offered to buy them in the thread and was first to do so.

This is going round in circles and wasting people's time, so thread closed.