PDA

View Full Version : Caversham Park Primary School

Mayhem 1
18-10-2010, 09:11 AM
"The Return"

Back once again at this venue tonight chaps (4:30pm - 7:00pm)

1hour.30mins - 54miles to get there but I am really looking forward to it.

Looking forward to seeing Paul (Diamond Geezer) who's children go to the school.

Full event report later this evening chaps.

Sapphire Disco
18-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Just had a quick chat with Mr Mayhem he is the No1 children's entertainer the kids loved it and really enjoyed themselves.

Mayhem 1
19-10-2010, 07:23 AM
(*No Photos at Schools Request*)

After a journey that took 1.5 hours I arrived at the side gate of Caversham Park Primary School at 2:45pm which was plenty of time as my set up time was 3:30pm so I just chilled and watched the football practice on the playground.

Adrian the caretaker came over and unlocked the gates for me and I drove across the playground to the main hall (lovely easy get in!!)

All set up and ready to go so while the staff let the children in for the first session I grabbed myself a coffee.

The first session was amazing!!! The numbers were definitely up on my last appearance which is always good to hear and one of the PTA ladies said that my reputation has spread big time which accounts for the rise in numbers - coolio.

During the interval I had chance to grab a few words with forum member Paul (Diamond geezer) who was after some info on children’s parties as he is doing his daughters party (who was in my audience!!) and as he said himself (“he is totally out of his depth“), no worries buddy I hope the info is of use to you mate.

Everything went without a hitch and after a 30min interval it was soon time for the second session - “The Big Uns”

No worries here at all they were certainly up for whatever I threw at them be it a party dance or a disco dancing competition they lapped it up and boy were they loud!!! And the same as the first session the numbers were up as well in fact there was 80 children at this second session.

The end very soon came and good byes were exchanged well worth the journey and also booked again for April 2011 plus another primary school PTA are very interested in gaining my services - W’hoooooo.