PDA

View Full Version : NYE 2010 - Should be a good 'un!

DazzyD
19-10-2010, 10:13 PM
I've finally finalised the details for NYE this year. I will be providing the "great disco" mentioned here:

http://www.artscentrewashington.co.uk/calendar.aspx?date=31/12/2010

As a big fan of live comedy, I'm expecting a great night.

Any opinions? Maybe you've worked alongside top comedy talent and some advice/anecdotes/stories to share?

Penfold42
19-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Why didn't you get mentioned then.....:confused:
Looks a good do though.....:)

DazzyD
20-10-2010, 05:22 AM
Why didn't you get mentioned then.....:confused:
Looks a good do though.....:)

I did get mentioned, Tone. It clearly states a "great disco"!

Seriously, they had the publicity done long before the booked me to do the show. I've done a few shows at the venue in the last few months and they've all gone down really well. I was there on Saturday. I got the call about NYE a few hours earlier. I knew there was the possibility of working NYE there but it wasn't all agreed until then.

I'm really looking forward to it! :)

Charlie Brown
20-10-2010, 08:16 AM
Should be a corker!

Try and get some free tickets for your family?

Penfold42
20-10-2010, 10:12 AM
It clearly states a "great disco"!

Thats me not you.......:D

ian8limelight
20-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Looks like a good night, my Blues Brother!!

pwes
21-10-2010, 04:37 PM
I've finally finalised the details for NYE this year. I will be providing the "great disco" mentioned here:

Any opinions? Maybe you've worked alongside top comedy talent and some advice/anecdotes/stories to share?

Could be really good, although three times I've worked with comedians it's flopped horribly ! I think if people go to watch comedians, they are up for it and it goes well (I've been to several comedy clubs as a punter)

IF however the comedy is an add on to the night, then you could be in for watching someone crash and burn... not fun !

Hope it goes well on yours though !!