PDA

View Full Version : Engagement party playlist!!

simon1969
24-10-2010, 09:20 AM
Hello here is a playlist I have been sent for the Friday 30th October should have a deckstand by then !!
Here's the playlist -

Cee Lo Green - Forget You
Bruno Mars - Just the way You Are
Duck Sauce - Barbara Streisand
Swedish House Mafia - Miami 2 Ibiza
Taio Cruz - Dynamite
Katy B - Katy on a Mission
Magnetic Man - Perfect Stranger
Alexandra Burke - Don't Make Me Start Without You
Flo Rida - Club Cant Handle Me
Yolanda Be Cool - We No Speak Americano
Usher - OMG
Cheryl Cole - Promise This
Rihanna - Rude Boy and Only Girl
Roll Deep - Good Times and Green Light
Killers - Mr Brightside
Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
Empire of the Sun - Walking on a Dream
Hot Chip - I feel Better and One Life Stand
Paolo Nutini - Pencil Full of Lead and 10/10
Rod Stewart - Rhythm of my Heart - This is a family favourite, please can you play this a bit later on when everyone's had a few!

surround sounds
24-10-2010, 09:21 AM
That my type of play list.. great

James
24-10-2010, 11:13 AM
My nightmare, loads of (ahem) so called R&B

Charlie Brown
24-10-2010, 11:16 AM
Not bad.

A few years ago I'd of hated that but my taste has changed a lot.

simon1969
24-10-2010, 01:20 PM
Yes not a bad list I have got free reign other after the list !!

SPDJ
24-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Wow, sounds like my kind of gig. I'm almost jealous lol.

What is the overall age range of the people who are going?

SC Events
24-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Love that list! :D

simon1969
24-10-2010, 01:32 PM
Wow, sounds like my kind of gig. I'm almost jealous lol.

What is the overall age range of the people who are going?

Mainly people in their early 20's I was told and also, anything by Lady Gaga and any old school dance ....

andyw
24-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Hello here is a playlist I have been sent for the Friday 30th October should have a deckstand by then !!

better check your date/day just had me scrambling to my diary the 30th is a saturday, i got a 21st then as well. i think charlie made the same mistake yesterday:)

notroubleclubber
25-10-2010, 03:57 PM
plenty of chance to beatmix.

simon1969
25-10-2010, 06:19 PM
better check your date/day just had me scrambling to my diary the 30th is a saturday, i got a 21st then as well. i think charlie made the same mistake yesterday:)

Yes noticed when I posted and when it was too late to edit, easy mistake to make woops!!! :D :) :eek:

simon1969
02-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Just thought i'd tell you how it went I forgot the :Censored: camera though so im annoyed as I used my new deckstand with overhead bar.
Loaded in which took 15 mins but groundfloor then showed my PLI and PAT certs which bar manager wasn't that fussed with really.
Then just after I set up one of the barmen introduced himself and said he would want me to make some announcements.
Started off with some chart tunes then played a few off the playlist.
Not one person on the dancefloor until after the buffet played the usual suspects 80's 70's and sprinkle of cheese and a few more off the playlist half the crowd were scottish so the Proclaimers were spun and that went down well lol.
The soon to be weds seemed nice and kept checking what I had played off their list (seemed to get a bit obsessive towards the end of the night maybe the beer though) .
I was asked to play for an extra half hour but declined as venue has strict rules about finish times.
Was thanked by groom to be for a great night barman opened the back doors which noone told me about at start of evening :eek: :Censored: not happy .