PDA

View Full Version : Tytherington golf club?

simon1969
24-10-2010, 09:24 AM
Anyone played here Tytherington Golf Club, Macclesfield, Cheshire for access sound limiters I know they want PAT certifcate and PLI certifcate.

yourdj
24-10-2010, 10:39 AM
What again :)

Lovely course but the club house is a bit rubbish :D

sleah
24-10-2010, 12:44 PM
Anyone played here Tytherington Golf Club, Macclesfield, Cheshire for access sound limiters I know they want PAT certifcate and PLI certifcate.

Yup, worked there a few times, I only live 3 miles away :)

NO SOUND LIMITER!!!! :approve::banana::Watusi:
:DJ:
Never been asked for PLI/PAT but there has been a change of management recently.....

Oh, and you can back up to the big loading doors... then accross Dorchester 3 (15 yrds or so) to Dorchester 2 where the dancefloor is, unless they haven't moved the partition when it's a little longer, but not too bad unless your in a mad rush;)

simon1969
24-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Yup, worked there a few times, I only live 3 miles away :)

NO SOUND LIMITER!!!! :approve::banana::Watusi:
:DJ:
Never been asked for PLI/PAT but there has been a change of management recently.....

Oh, and you can back up to the big loading doors... then accross Dorchester 3 (15 yrds or so) to Dorchester 2 where the dancefloor is, unless they haven't moved the partition when it's a little longer, but not too bad unless your in a mad rush;)

Great thanks Simon, didn't there used to be a dj booth somewhere ?

sleah
24-10-2010, 04:31 PM
Great thanks Simon, didn't there used to be a dj booth somewhere ?
Not that I know of:confused:

When are you there?

simon1969
24-10-2010, 04:35 PM
Not that I know of:confused:

When are you there?

Someone that has djyed there before said he remembered a booth must have been a while ago.
I'm djying there on 30th October im gonna have a look at the place this week !!

sleah
25-10-2010, 05:36 PM
I assume you're in the Dorchester Suite on the ground floor? Not that I know of any other rooms!!

Might just have to come for a butchers before the guests arrive;) if that's OK with you?
What time do you plan getting there?

simon1969
25-10-2010, 06:12 PM
P.M sent :)