PDA

View Full Version : Mobi-Tech Manfrotto Light Whinch Truss Stands

DynamoTom
06-11-2010, 07:02 PM
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone can tell me any details about these stands as I have 2 of these but the information stickers have come off and I need to know the specs of them for a gig.

I am trying to make some white lcrya tripod covers for these stands to put over the front so I can uplight them, the information I need is -

Width of legs spread apart

Dimensions of the stand

Here is a picture of the stand I am talking about -

http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz144/DJTOM10/Untitled-2.jpg

If you have any information - it would be a great help!

Many Thanks,

Tom

deltic
06-11-2010, 08:22 PM
why don't you just measure them:daft:

csg
06-11-2010, 10:30 PM
yes, that would seem to be the obvious thing to do...

DynamoTom
06-11-2010, 10:57 PM
I would measure them if I had access to them here but I won't be able to get them to make the covers for them by thursday.

spin mobile disco
06-11-2010, 10:59 PM
They look tha same as my mobile tech in which case. They are rated to 60kilos each and are 2.7 meters at maximum safe winch hight. ( not including fittings like truss adapters. Mine are 3 meters including the tri truss fitting but state 2.7 on the actual stand. they are 1.7 meters at smallest however I do not know the footprint. I would recommend getting a tape measure and trying yourself as mentioned above.

DynamoTom
06-11-2010, 11:01 PM
They look tha same as my mobile tech in which case. They are rated to 60kilos each and are 2.7 meters at maximum safe winch hight. ( not including fittings like truss adapters. Mine are 3 meters including the tri truss fitting but state 2.7 on the actual stand. they are 1.7 meters at smallest however I do not know the footprint. I would recommend getting a tape measure and trying yourself as mentioned above.

Thank you for that information!

Corabar Steve
07-11-2010, 01:11 AM
If they are yours, how come you don't have access to them?

DynamoTom
07-11-2010, 10:31 AM
If they are yours, how come you don't have access to them?

I don't have access to them untill thursday as I am busy with sixth form at school and other family activites and I won't be able to go and get them from where all my gear is kept.

DynamoTom
28-05-2012, 09:13 PM
Do we know what size diameter tube these stands have got so I can buy a pair of top hat castings?