PDA

View Full Version : New magician joined.

split_the_sky
03-08-2006, 04:55 PM
My name is Peter Harrison, I am 21 years of age and I am a magician. I have a DVD coming out this year (Disturb Reality) and I'm appearing on Channel 4 early next year. There are no top hats, wands, rabbits or napkins in my performances. Raw strolling magic. Cards, mentalism, close up.

I am a close-up artist and prefer to perform for small groups at a time before moving on. For my style of performance check out David Blaine, Wayne Houchin and Derren Brown. 95% of material is my own and I have been called upon to perform for very important people at large venues in Scotland.

I am located in Perthshire. Glad I discovered this forum, take it easy.

P.H.

dj_ags
03-08-2006, 04:57 PM
Welcome To The Forum Peter :beer: :teeth:

Jiggles
03-08-2006, 04:59 PM
ooooh a magician i hav a friend who dose magic but he tells everone how its done :mad: and ur not ment to do that!!!!!!!!!

Solitaire Events Ltd
03-08-2006, 05:04 PM
My name is Peter Harrison, I am 21 years of age and I am a magician. I have a DVD coming out this year (Disturb Reality) and I'm appearing on Channel 4 early next year. There are no top hats, wands, rabbits or napkins in my performances. Raw strolling magic. Cards, mentalism, close up.

I am a close-up artist and prefer to perform for small groups at a time before moving on. For my style of performance check out David Blaine, Wayne Houchin and Derren Brown. 95% of material is my own and I have been called upon to perform for very important people at large venues in Scotland.

I am located in Perthshire. Glad I discovered this forum, take it easy.

P.H.

Hi Peter

Welcome to the forum!

Without wishing to appear rude, what's you interest in DJing - are you thinking about going into it? :)

Corabar Entertainment
03-08-2006, 05:13 PM
Hi Peter - welcome along.

Do you perform much at private events?

Solitaire Events Ltd
03-08-2006, 05:42 PM
Hi Peter - welcome along.

Do you perform much at private events?

Steady old girl... :omg: :teeth:

Corabar Entertainment
03-08-2006, 05:53 PM
Oi! - Cut out the 'Old' bit, baldy! :teeth: :rose:

Shaun
03-08-2006, 05:54 PM
Nice to see another Scot on the forum. Welcome to the site Peter.

Jiggles
03-08-2006, 05:55 PM
baldy!

Call him a slap head

Sorry :embarasse

split_the_sky
03-08-2006, 06:21 PM
Hi everyone. No, I do not plan on taking up DJing but I love my music and I am a musician. The reason I'm here is because I provide entertainment as do all the DJ's. I'm basically networking and my services can be used with mobile discos and functions that DJs run so I don't feel I am in the wrong place. If I am then sorry!

And yes, I do perform some private one-off functions but my rate is considerably higher at those times.

Building a new website at the moment so I'll add it to my signature or something when it's complete!

P.H.

Candybeatdiscos
03-08-2006, 08:14 PM
and as you lot know from one of my first posts I am looking for a magician, so i have peter coming down to do a wee demo with me next week, i am sure he will be fine and i look forward to telling you all about it next week :)

Corabar Entertainment
03-08-2006, 08:37 PM
...MDD - bringing people together :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: ;)

Candybeatdiscos
12-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Well Peter & I met last night and this guy is magic...Peter wowed my regulars at my local and they tried and tried to solve his puzzles but alas they failed. I highley recommend peter and as discussed with him last night I hope to forge a partnership with peter as soon as the gigs become more regular :)

DMX Will
12-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Welcome :) :beer:

Shaun
12-08-2006, 04:10 PM
Well Peter & I met last night and this guy is magic..

Pun intended? :D

Nice to hear the 'meet' went well. :)

DMX Will
12-08-2006, 04:26 PM
Pun intended? :D

Nice to hear the 'meet' went well. :)

Naturally, what would two magician's get up to when left alone eh....