PDA

View Full Version : Comedy Birthday Music

digitaldj
17-11-2010, 09:14 PM
As I've said in another post I'm doing a small family gig this weekend and it gives me the chance to let the hair down a little bit and play a few songs I normally wouldn't dare.

I'm looking for some comedy birthday songs. Ones about being old and over the hill etc. Its a 40th

funkymook
17-11-2010, 09:16 PM
As I've said in another post I'm doing a small family gig this weekend and it gives me the chance to let the hair down a little bit and play a few songs I normally wouldn't dare.

I'm looking for some comedy birthday songs. Ones about being old and over the hill etc. Its a 40th

'When I'm 64' by The Beatles - it's on iTunes now :D

And 'Oldest Swinger In Town'

Excalibur
17-11-2010, 09:17 PM

Fred Wedlock- Oldest swinger in town.

digitaldj
17-11-2010, 09:18 PM
'When I'm 64' by The Beatles - it's on iTunes now :D

And 'Oldest Swinger In Town'

lol @ itunes

are there any :Censored::Censored::Censored::Censored: take songs out there as though. Like weird Al Yankovic. In fact i'll search that

*Edited by admin. The Censor is there for a reason. Please read the FORUM RULES!! *

my bad I never thought that was a bad word! It certainly isn't in the USA anyway.

Anyway. Heres a rather cheesy list of age related songs http://www.personaltune.co.uk/

Shaun
17-11-2010, 09:44 PM
my bad I never thought that was a bad word! It certainly isn't in the USA anyway.

Really? that's a word you would be happy to teach your children? We like to 'err on the side of caution' here. The forum is viewable to any age so we like to keep all contant as 'family friendly' as possible.

Thanks for understanding.

digitaldj
17-11-2010, 10:21 PM
Well different country different culture. Americans think "dam" is the mother of evil. Anyway don't wanna go off topic