PDA

View Full Version : [SOLD] Martin EFX500

DJ Tony McQue
18-11-2010, 08:57 AM
On offer is a Martin EFX500. The light itself is in very good condition and is in full working order. I bought it from someone else around 6 months ago and it has been the main feature of my rig for large weddings (I only use a couple of LED bars with it). The only reason I am selling is that I have just purchased a MArtin Wizard Edtreme.

I like to be as honest as possible in all my listing so to describe the light in extreme detail - there are a couple of very light scratches on one of the mirror strips but no cracks or anything that affects the light output.

The DMX is very easy to setup as there are 12 macros ready to be assigned on a controller, it took me about 5 minutes to program this light!

I am including an arriba bag which is essential for keeping the light safe in transit (model number AC145)

And finally, i have a couple of custom Ultimax clamps I had made by Ultimax. These are essential if you want to hang the light safely and secure on a Ultimax stand. This thread should give you an idea of what I am talking about:

http://www.forum.mobilediscodirector...ghlight=efx500

I will take £250 for the lot if you are interested. If you don't need the bag or the clamps, I am willing to split. collection is welcome or delivery will be £12.99 via 48 hour courier.

Charlie Brown
18-11-2010, 09:17 AM
Just thought I'd add...

...it's a brilliant light & floor filler.

Matty12
18-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Is anyone selling another one because I would like 2 of theses lights

Charlie Brown
18-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Is anyone selling another one because I would like 2 of theses lights

You won't need two Matt!

You've already got 4 martin scanners. - Have you actually got them?

Matty12
18-11-2010, 12:26 PM
You won't need two Matt!

You've already got 4 martin scanners. - Have you actually got them?

yes I've had them for quite long now, I think there really good,
but don't you think it will look better with two I do?
matthew

Corabar Entertainment
18-11-2010, 12:29 PM
PLEASE keep 'chat' off the 'For Sale' threads!

:thanks:

Charlie Brown
18-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Yes I've had them for quite long now, I think there really good.

Don't you think it will look better with two, I do?
Matthew

CAPITAL LETTERS!!

Nope, it will look too cluttered. If you have the cash - I'd grab this whilst you can.

A lot of people use a EFX on it's own.

:beer1:

PLEASE keep 'chat' off the 'For Sale' threads!

:thanks:

EDIT: Appologies Angela! :o

DJ Tony McQue
18-11-2010, 01:21 PM
yes I've had them for quite long now, I think there really good,
but don't you think it will look better with two I do?
matthew

In answer to your question, one as a centrepiece looks fine. I used to have another EFX500 but sold it on as one was more than enough when used with my LED bars. This is of course just my opinion.

Shaun
18-11-2010, 01:51 PM
CAPITAL LETTERS!!

Nope, it will look too cluttered. If you have the cash - I'd grab this whilst you can.

A lot of people use a EFX on it's own.

:beer1:

EDIT: Appologies Angela! :o

If you're going to pull people up on Grammar....at least get your own spelling in order. :p

Charlie Brown
18-11-2010, 01:54 PM
If you're going to pull people up on Grammar....at least get your own spelling in order. :p

:lol:

I was only trying to help. :D

:ontopic:

DJ Tony McQue
18-11-2010, 03:05 PM
Thanks to everyone for the notes of interest. I have now sold the light to the first person to stump up the money.

OllieJames
18-11-2010, 04:27 PM
Glad you managed to sell it - sorry for messing you around - still haven't received the deposits :Censored:

Matty12
18-11-2010, 05:07 PM
dam it